Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By wonslowcar
In my opinion, police are too overpowered. This could be because almost every admin is a cop or has been a cop for extensive time, or because cops complain too much about being too bad.

Topic 1: Kill Warrants
Kill warrants are warrants to, of course, kill someone. These warrants can be given out by deputies and captains for the following things:
Cop Murder
Unpaid tickets x6
Claiming a Hit
All of them are understandable besides the last one, claiming a hit. This basically removes the fun of doing a role if there is a deputy or captain on, and on 10 there usually is. An idea I had for nerfing this law was "TO REMOVE THE MOTHERFUCKING LAW". It's retarded. To add on, there's literally no way the kill warrant can be taken off if there is not a deputy or captain, and this oftenly leads to deputies and captains forgetting to remove it, and then you having to serve 20 minutes of jail again. I suggest to make it so it's removed if you kill a chief, deputy, or captain, as many people have made the counter-argument that you could just kill any random cop on the street who has no clue what they're doing.

Topic 2: Uncalled Arrests (this one is for cops to help them)
Because a lot of new cops forget to call off their arrests, I suggest making a plugin where if the arresting officer is not within 20m of the suspect for longer than 5 minutes (not sentenced), the arrest is automatically called off.

Leave feedback in comments. also pls add 2 polls, one for each topic
By Cookie
i dont think kill warrants are such a big problem i dont think they shoud be removed rather reworked

second this goes for any role like kidnapper,cop,bandit, even raids and i think if it was possible to make arrests auto call themselfes off they wloud have done it by now :hystericalpanda:
By MattCobra
Bat, warrants aren’t over powered.

As a hitman you need to be careful about the hits and look around before taking the shot.

In real life, hit men are really careful about claiming hits - they try to minimise witnesses unless they get paid lots of money.
By Mellon
Police are spoused to be overpowerd, lol, there litteral point is to stop crime, cant do the time dont do the crime
By TrippL
Its fine how it is, Being a hitman is supposed to be a stressful job.
By wonslowcar
Bat, warrants aren’t over powered.

As a hitman you need to be careful about the hits and look around before taking the shot.

In real life, hit men are really careful about claiming hits - they try to minimise witnesses unless they get paid lots of money.
Unless you're a long range type of hitman, who hopes no one saw him on that one rooftop with a 50cal sniper pointed at a dude's head

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!