Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoshi
Hello all, I am Yoshi and I am here to talk about the rules. I am aware that the rules are already quite extensive, but the major problem is that they work well for the new players, but are easily exploitable or bendable to benefit the experienced player. I hope to get input from both new and experienced players on the matters I will be writing about. without further ado, esketit (I hate myself).!!!Quick edit, I also feel like posts like this https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 27#p135357 should be put in an RP rules area and not get stuck in the general topics!!!
Because I don't feel any of the civilian roles are currently broken, I will not be going into any of those roles in this post, If you feel there is a problem with one of the civ roles, let me know in the comments. Let's start with the boys in blue. The only major problem I can really currently think of with the police role is arrest evade. Currently, almost everyone has a base in the main Rp city, and many of the criminals that are arrested are simply able to run into their base with seemingly no consequences. To actually shoot a person for evading, you have to give 3 warning, which is a total of 30 seconds, more than enough time to escape the arrest. I feel that if the person is running for more than 10 seconds, police should be able to shoot the person to stop their evade.
Next to Criminals, Today I ran into a problem on server 10, my friend and I were kidnapping a kiddo, and his friend comes along and kills my friend. Since I was the only mod on and asked other mods to come on, I decided to deal with the sit myself. The kid said to me, well I've read the rules, and it says only police have to do the /rescue command, and this had me confused, So I decided to read the rules of kidnappings, and nowhere was the rules does it even mention the civilians, there should be a rule that says civilians CAN NOT attempt to kill or rescue the kidnapped. The last problem I have is with a certain kind of robbery. The inclosed robbery. Nowhere in the rules Is a closed robbery mentioned. A closed robbery is when the person being robbed is locked in a room and cannot leave, unable to escape the robbery. The person is often lured into the room by the bandit or someone else claiming, "I found berries in this base" or "do you want a gun", then as soon as the person walks in, boom the door is closed and the person is robbed. I think this should NOT be allowed due to the nature of it, it is almost like a very quick kidnapping and seems very unfair.

Thank you for reading, I know it was long and if you have any other rules you feel are broken, please comment it!
babydaddy1012 liked this
By Cookie
i see your point but i dont think anything can be done about ppl running from arrest

i have seen a thing about this multipale times i dont there is any way to implement a way to stop this the 10 seconds thing wont wwork because an officer can just wait 10 sec and shoot him
By babydaddy1012
Hello all, I am Yoshi and I am here to talk about the rules. I am aware that the rules are already quite extensive, but the major problem is that they work well for the new players, but are easily exploitable or bendable to benefit the experienced player. I hope to get input from both new and experienced players on the matters I will be writing about. without further ado, esketit (I hate myself).!!!Quick edit, I also feel like posts like this https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 27#p135357 should be put in an RP rules area and not get stuck in the general topics!!!
Because I don't feel any of the civilian roles are currently broken, I will not be going into any of those roles in this post, If you feel there is a problem with one of the civ roles, let me know in the comments. Let's start with the boys in blue. The only major problem I can really currently think of with the police role is arrest evade. Currently, almost everyone has a base in the main Rp city, and many of the criminals that are arrested are simply able to run into their base with seemingly no consequences. To actually shoot a person for evading, you have to give 3 warning, which is a total of 30 seconds, more than enough time to escape the arrest. I feel that if the person is running for more than 10 seconds, police should be able to shoot the person to stop their evade.
Next to Criminals, Today I ran into a problem on server 10, my friend and I were kidnapping a kiddo, and his friend comes along and kills my friend. Since I was the only mod on and asked other mods to come on, I decided to deal with the sit myself. The kid said to me, well I've read the rules, and it says only police have to do the /rescue command, and this had me confused, So I decided to read the rules of kidnappings, and nowhere was the rules does it even mention the civilians, there should be a rule that says civilians CAN NOT attempt to kill or rescue the kidnapped. The last problem I have is with a certain kind of robbery. The inclosed robbery. Nowhere in the rules Is a closed robbery mentioned. A closed robbery is when the person being robbed is locked in a room and cannot leave, unable to escape the robbery. The person is often lured into the room by the bandit or someone else claiming, "I found berries in this base" or "do you want a gun", then as soon as the person walks in, boom the door is closed and the person is robbed. I think this should NOT be allowed due to the nature of it, it is almost like a very quick kidnapping and seems very unfair.

Thank you for reading, I know it was long and if you have any other rules you feel are broken, please comment it!
that is actually a really good idea the rules can use some updates since many of them have changed from the past tell now and some of them give more power to certain roles
By Classified_
I will look into some of these rules, note that robbing inside closed areas is something that can go on in real life and a simple thing, however we will try to find a fix for what kind of "baits" there can be.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!