Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Fuzzy
So I've been thinking about making a suggestion so here we go....
I've been killed multiple times because of when someone plsced a hit on a player before I join, I dont have a clue that there is an ongoing hit that will be active soon.
The one with the hit knows that I am a hitman and I still don't have a clue that he has a hit placed, so he follows me until it's active and kills me instantly without me noticing it got placed earlier.
So command would be same (/hitlist) but has a tweak.
Ex. Fuzzy [MVP+], [Hitman]: "/hitlist" | It would show this on placed hits that are not active yet: Matt Colacurcio - $2000 (Active in 3:17 min) | or something of your preferences (So it includes the "Active timer") | +1 if you agree
By MattCobra
+1
I'm an example
By ShrewdShroud
+1 Great idea!This way the prey could also check it how many seconds they have to hide or to prepare for a fight.
By NeedlessMemeing
Obvious +1
By TastyMelon
+1 Great Idea!
By Aren
+1 kind of unfair that it doesn’t tell them if one was placed until it’s active.

Often people do stalk hitmen when the timer is not active
By reacter17
+1 great idea
By DeathExperience
I dont get the reason to implemenrt this. U can just do /hitlist and see is there is. If someone placed a hit, and its not active and you joined, it will say when its active. If u dont see theres an hit, its ur fault for not doing /hitlist... I dont get it xD
By Fuzzy
I dont get the reason to implemenrt this. U can just do /hitlist and see is there is. If someone placed a hit, and its not active and you joined, it will say when its active. If u dont see theres an hit, its ur fault for not doing /hitlist... I dont get it xD
As I see you don't have much experience as a Hitman.
By Ze Golden Pug
Coming from the guy who gets fat amount of hits placed on him +1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!