Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Add this idea?

Yes
86%
No
14%
By Ace Clip
Nah, i see it. "Lets raid that guy i hate him" "we are police, we cannot raid like that..." "Then we can just write that he have berryies, we make a screenshot of our base full of berry as evidence if they ask for it" "Why im still you'r friend..."
By Classified_
This could be abused, police may file a /*command*, and the mayor may accept it, thing is that you need to have valid suspicion to enter a house.
(Rules say that the Mayor "may" demand the owners that the police can search, this prevents the whole false-raiding issue this may cause.)
Raids will go if they have valid evidence of illegal contrabands or denial of letting the "mayor-search" pass.
By Mellon
This could be abused, police may file a /*command*, and the mayor may accept it, thing is that you need to have valid suspicion to enter a house.
(Rules say that the Mayor "may" demand the owners that the police can search, this prevents the whole false-raiding issue this may cause.)
Raids will go if they have valid evidence of illegal contrabands or denial of letting the "mayor-search" pass.
Don’t forget I want this for captains only
By Mellon
18 yes 2 no, thats not bad, keep voting!!!!!
By Mellon
Welp this died, :(
By MattCobra
No this idea is leaving me like my dad noooo

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!