Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
The pickpocket command will be annoying. What if I'm AFK? People are going to flock to me. A cooldown won't do shit if it's in say, a gang of pickpocketers. It sounds like a fun way to troll people, and not a fun way to RP.
By Korven
Make /search not announce in world, cause /checkplayer doesnt apear in world
idk about that, i made it so it announced in world cause it's kinda fun and would balance the pick pocketing xd.

Imagine you standing next to the license shop and suddenly your friend says "eeeh someone's searching your inventory" first reaction *run lol

but yeah good idea, i'll let the admins decide that due to possible balance issues
By Korven
The pickpocket command will be annoying. What if I'm AFK? People are going to flock to me. A cooldown won't do shit if it's in say, a gang of pickpocketers. It sounds like a fun way to troll people, and not a fun way to RP.
1) If you'r afk in game it's you'r own fault
2) Lol same goes with kidnapping, robbery's etc. If you'r afk and get robbed it's same shit with pick pocketing.
3) If mushy can he could make a limit of how many people can use /pickpocket on the same person (example: A limit of 3 players can pickpocket the same person)
By Danny Dog
Sorry, but I don't think it's possible for Mushy to code such a thing.
He probably could but think of it this way. Pick pocketing would be extremely annoying and drive a lot of players away from the server. Also why would you apply for it. Your a criminal there is no sense of hierarchy unless you are in a group. Overall the idea is nice but the main problem would be the fact many players would dislike being pick pocketed.
The pick pocketing feature would not drag people away from the server i think it would drag people in the server.
more fun features = more rp
more balanced roles = more fun.

And about the voting thing. I think it's necessary cause atm only law enforcement role has that feature and we don't want 20 thugs on the server pick pocketing people.

The pickpocket command would have a cooldown like any other commands, do you get robbed all of the time? No. Do you get kidnapped all the time? No. Will you get pick pocketed all the time? Probably no. And i dont think it will be even as close as a pain in the ass the other roles are (like kidnapping, getting killed by a hitman etc) , while getting pick pocketed you have the advantage as they can shoot you just run away and shoot back in self defence.
Kidnapping and shit isn’t a pain. Having a group of people target you and steal all your money is.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Korven
To stan: they can’t take your money?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!