Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Korven
I've been thinking about this for a long time... The law enforcement has 7 roles: Police, SWAT, Chief,Lawyer, Judge, Deputy and Captain but meanwhile the criminal side only has 4: bandit, hitman, kidnapper and druglord.

Conclution: law enforcement has 7 roles witch 5 of the roles are reached by applying for it but the criminal side only has 4 roles and 0 roles are reached by applying. I want to change this cause the law enforcement has so many fun and op roles but the criminal side has meeeh ://////// roles (thats what i think).

Some of you will mayby say this is unneccesary and that the criminal roles are already pretty op and good but let me change ur mind.

Being able to see all illegal items someone is carrying with a simple command? Being able to type /warrant and make a person kosable + the one that kills him gets money?! Being ABLE to raid a base where NO other people then the base owners can defend??!! Boi this needs some countering with some neat new criminal roles ;).

-----The new roles-----

Thug:
  • Acces to a /pickpocket [name] or /pp [name]
How this would work:
When typing /pickpocket or /pp he/she would as any robberer be kosable to everyone but there would not be any /pp over or /pickpocket over command, The one that called the pickpocket would be a target for everyone. After 2 minutes it would be announced in chat "[name of the one that did /pp] Has gone into the shadows and is no longer kosable (or something like that).

And now you must wonder well wtf korven what does the command do?! (Mushy im sorry if i think ur a god or something and you can program everything but if this dousent work please pm me on discord <3) When the server has announced that for example Matt is pickpocketing korven three random things will drop from my inv, if you'r lucky you'll get my hells fury, a pair of night vision and a alicepack but if ur unlucky you might only get three carrots ;).

If you would die it would be announced in chat and the pickpocketing would be called over.

When someone has called the /pp command all thugs or higher can assist in the pickpocket with typing /pp assist or /pickpocket assist, This would drop 1 more item from the players inventory

Of course this would count as a criminal role and include the /raid , /raid assist and the /rob command

Full example

Mellon: /pp korven
Server: Mellon is pickpocketing korven.
Three items drops from korvens inv
Mellon runs away into matts getaway car
Korven recks Mellon
Server: Mellon has been killed by Korven and the pickpocketing has been called over!
Korven: Ez

Other example:

Mellon: /pp korven
Server: Mellon is pickpocketing korven.
Three items drops from korvens inv
Mellon runs away into matts getaway car and hides in the bushes for 2 minutes
Server: Mellon has gone into the shadows and is no longer kosable
Korven: :c

• New kit
The kit would include:

Mafia tuxedo top
Mafia tuxedo bottom
Mafia fedora
Civillian vest
Orel (new Ireland gun) id: 15039
6 Orel magazines id: 15040

• Can buy :
Orel
Orel magasines
Calling cards
Calling card ammo
Black offroader (vehicle)
Black roadster (vehicle)
Zubneknakov
Zubneknakov Magazines

Gangster:

• New command: /search

This role would have acces to /pickpocket, /pickpocket assist , /raid, /rob and /search.
When doing /search it would be announced in chat that for example: Korven is getting searched by Voxi. After voxi called this command he would get a response in chat saying all the weapons i have in my inventory, This would benefit the /pp command as they'd increese their chanses of getting something good if i has 7 weapons in my inventory

Full review/example:

Matt: /search Korven
Server: ----> Korven is getting searched by matt
Server: (this can only be seen by the player that did /search) Korven is wearing: Hell's fury x1 , Scalar x2 , maplestrike x1
Group: Matt: Korven got some goodies, get here and we'll pp him ;)

Korven: /pr Guys i need some backup at bank they'r gonna pickpocket me

Matt: /pp Korven
Server: Matt is pickpocketing korven.

Three items drops from korvens inventory

Mellon: /pp assist matt
Server: Mellon is assisting in Matts pickpocketing

1 item drops from korvens inventory

Civillians starts to shoot matt and Mellon

Server: Matt has been killed by xXMinecraftgamergirlxX and the pickpocketing has been called over!

Mellon fires back in self defence (as he took damage)

Server: Mellon killed Noob9282 in a fire fight!
Server: Mellon has been killed by Boi_you_just_got<_Oof'd and the pickpocketing has been called over!

Korven: Oof

• New kit
Mafia tuxedo top
Mafia tuxedo bottom
Mafia fedora
Spec ops vest
Civillian night vision
weizel (new ireland gun) id: 15036
2 weizel magazines
  • Can buy :
Orel
Orel magasines
weizel magazines
Zubneknakov
Zubneknakov Magazines
Calling cards
Calling card ammo
Black offroader (vehicle)
Black roadster (vehicle)
Ghost (vehicle)
Humming bird (vehicle)

How to balance shit out?/Suggestions
  • Have a limit of 3 people that can use /pp on the same person (to prevent 6 people to pickpocket the same person resulting in the player dropping to much stuff)
  • Having a third role called godfather that can use a /mark command (works similar to the warrant but you can only place it on officers that has killed a bandit)
  • Having it so it dousent announce in world chat when you type /search

How to get the ranks?

I suggest a separate forum called for example Criminal rank up applications & groups (similar to the law enforcement applications and groups) , To reach thug you'll have to get 30 yes votes (same as deputy) and to reach Gangster you'll have to get 40 Yes votes (same as captain). This would create a LOT of new and fun rp + more fun competition between police groups and criminal groups.

Thanks for reading this, please leave feedback down in the reply bar ;)
Kavpui liked this
+1 Good idea
+1 Good argument
+10000 He is Korven Sooooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
By MattCobra
+1
But I think
Thug = 20 votes
Gangster = 30
And a role called Mob Boss =40
I’ll elaborate when I get home
Like a bandit captain.

Also would they be allowed to be a hit man\druglord\kidnapper\bandit at the same time ?
+1
This will make being a criminal more interesting and rping more fun
By Korven
+1
But I think
Thug = 20 votes
Gangster = 30
And a role called Mob Boss =40
I’ll elaborate when I get home
Like a bandit captain.

Also would they be allowed to be a hit man\druglord\kidnapper\bandit at the same time ?
I was thinking about that but i don't want to unbalance things, i think i made it pretty balanced at its current state (with it only being connected to the bandit role) and i dun wanna fuck things up. I'll give that decision to mushy, class or miku
Huuge +1
Everything is good...
Except the fact, that you only have 1/3 Special Commands, and this by applying. You should have more commands. But how? You should be able to have another Outlaw role! Example:
DeathExperience [Gangster|Kidnapper].
This would make this Idea perfect.
By Korven
Huuge +1
Everything is good...
Except the fact, that you only have 1/3 Special Commands, and this by applying. You should have more commands. But how? You should be able to have another Outlaw role! Example:
DeathExperience [Gangster|Kidnapper].
This would make this Idea perfect.
Good idea as i said and i like it But ill let that decision to the admins (sue to possible balance issues) , But if this would be inplomented i'd suggest taking the bandit commands out of the roles (since they both have all the bandit features in them)
By Brylyth
+20 for creativity, -21 because it'd be messy, inconsistent, and assist commands don't have a range limit as far as I know, so every thug could call an assist to drop an entire player's inv. Would lead to players carrying lots of cloth, metal bars, etc to make RNG on their side.

Brilliant idea, but not something we can implement. Maybe a "mob boss" and "godfather" applied role, with the ability to put up a "black mark" on an officer that has killed (more than x criminals in x time) with witnesses for each of them, somewhat like a kill warrant?
Hell fuckin yes +1, it's about time that the PSD got some competition. As for #10 is shall pickpocket everybody

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!