Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Do you want these sexy, satisfying, and great commands added?

Yes
92%
No
8%
By Yoseph
Instead of having a player do /pay to the officer, making things way to confusing, if you want to bail someone out of jail you would simply do
/bail name and it will automatically call the /jail off and pay the officer do typed the /jail command (in case the officer who called it dies.)
I also suggest adding a /jailend (name) command to call off the jail time.

The way it would all work
/Jail [name] [TimeInMinutes] [BailAmount]
/jailend [Aren}- Ends jail timer
/bail [name] - Will automatically take the money out of the persons balance who typed it, pay it to the officer who typed /jail and call the jail sentence over.
Yoseph arrest Aren, then Yoseph does /jail Aren 5 5000000 - Meaning Aren will be jailed for 5 minutes with a bail of 5000000 bamboo. This will announce in world chat "Aren is being jailed for 5 minutes with a bail of 5000000 bamboo." Once a player see's this they can type:
/bail Aren - which will end the /jail command I typed on him, and the bamboo will automatically go to my bank account.
Also, a /jailend command would be nice, because sometimes criminals that are in jail cells die from hunger/sentry/breaking out of cuffs/pulling a weapon.
ACerealBowl, Mellon liked this
By Aren
By TrippL
I vote %100 of the proceeds go to ex (wannabe) dictator Orange.
By Brylyth
Not the idea itself, but the direction of progress.

We HAVE a lawyer/judge system now, and bail is literally a "Pay to get out of jail instantly" thing at this point ;c
By reacter17
+1 come on guys I am sorry but come on like I wish i was there for this
By Yoseph
Not the idea itself, but the direction of progress.

We HAVE a lawyer/judge system now, and bail is literally a "Pay to get out of jail instantly" thing at this point ;c
Barely anyone uses judges/lawyers, and almost everyone pays their bail (cops must offer bail) so why not make everyones lives easier with this :)
By IceVenomOG
Big +1
This would help so much. Also after the player paid the bail the timer would still be running and it would say his time is up a good while after he was out of jail.
Great idea Yoseph.
By Supreme Leader
Hell yes. It makes everything so much easier instead of having to type so much
+1
By Mellon
already 30 yeses, mushy and miku, your turn to step in :3

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!