Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Chocola
when doing a mod sit, their should be a command or a teleport location for a private modsit area thats not loud and in the middle of now where so your modsits can be interfered or distracted, possibly a sky base that can only be for admins or a tp location far on the corner of the map. if this can nto be done, their should be a admin group soonly the tp modboxes in cities can only be accessed by admins and you can shut and close locked doors.
Kavpui liked this
By nir_master
I'm pretty sure where Mushy already came up with a solution for that with the set location command so you just tp yourself and those involved somewhere and then at the end of the sit bring them back to where you were or where the initial came from. Also not sure why you would need a separate location when there are multiple locations which are not busy on both #10 and #13.
By Rose<3
I don't think something in the corner of the map would be good, you usually crash when tping far away. (you would run the risk of your game crashing) I recommend something like the sky base we used to have on #10 until we realized it wasn't practical for every staff to have a bed up there. Maybe there could be a tp to it? Something close to Seattle/Alberton to insure you or the people in the modsit don't crash.
By ACerealBowl
You guys can add a warp.

I feel as if that would be unnecessary though.
By Lt.S4VAGE
good idea, maybe a kit for modsit that includes metal gate so we can actually lock ppls in and out
By Danny Dog
good idea, maybe a kit for modsit that includes metal gate so we can actually lock ppls in and out
A kit?
By TrippL
There used to be a modsit skybase just like your idea but now its gone so idk if people liked it or not.
By Fox said die
1st off: Tp boxes

2nd off: Just make a small hut if you want to keep it private

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!