Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Lex Of Talionis
I have lost countless arrests due to a suspect running and me not being able to do 3 warnings in time, in real life if you run during a arrest a officer Tazes you, but as we all know unturned doesn't have that.. My fix to this is either having 1 Warning in Game chat or Being able to kill a suspect if they run 10 Meters away from the arrest as in real life, I stated that they Taze them another solution is giving a warning shot to the Leg if they run and if they pull out a gun kill them for pulling a gun, and if they continue running kill them or if they stop, continue with the arrest..

Thank you for reading my suggestion..
Snack liked this
By Mellon
+1
Snack liked this
By Cookie
-1 bad idea

Edit: we cant know if they were in 10 meters from the aresster this will just cause unececary mod sits
By Mellon
-1 bad idea

Edit: we cant know if they were in 10 meters from the aresster this will just cause unececary mod sits
10 meters was a guess type thing, but if they run at all, we should be able to shoot, also, rangefinders are super common
By Cookie
-1 bad idea

10 meters was a guess type thing, but if they run at all, we should be able to shoot, also, rangefinders are super common
Same thing how can we know they ran UNECECARY MODSITS
By Mellon
-1 bad idea

Same thing how can we know they ran UNECECARY MODSITS
Those mod sits already happen, not that hard to solve
By Cookie
Yes but they are not that common with this they will become much more common
By Dani Omerovic
+1 I LOVE this idea
Snack liked this
By TrippL
+1, the existing rules currently allow criminals to kinda make a failrp ish escape. If they go 15 meters past the original area of arrest, they should be considered evading arrest and would grant the police the power to use lethal force against the suspect if needed.

I know people people aren’t a huge fan of this as there is no way for staff to see who was right/wrong if someone feels they were killed unfairly but if there is a basic rule of thumb being kept that if you run you can be shot, most situations will be fair.
Snack liked this
By Yoshi
+1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!