Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TrippL
-1, Klockmann said it best.
By Klockmann
any criminal role shoud be able to break out another criminal maybe they shoud do /raid on the jail or there shoud be
another command like /breakout it just seems unfair that we cant do anything if a fellow criminal gets jailed.

(especialy in the psd since u are fucked if u get in there) :-(
Well i see your point it's annoying, but the police will be targeted, raided and destroyed if the station regions gets removed.
I know its annoying you can't break out, but i think there is multiple ways of still getting out...
1. The easy way out, paying your bail.
2. Lawyer / Judge case, this removes your jailtime to another time when a judge trial can be made.
3. Killing the officer (this is still possible in the cells)

I have experince with people glitching/bugging out of the station though the jail windows but you can't do that - that's fail RP...
But yeah i see your point kinda, but the police will be 100% more challenged if our jail regions get taken away from us basicly, and it's hard to run a organised police, and will almost be impossible to do our work, if we don't have cells.
My advice is if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Its hard to run an organised police because you go by quantity over quality and your region is way too op you can put someone in there and they are completely fucked because of ur devil's bane sentries as for other police they normaly stand next to you with a shotgun to your head so its practicly impossible to do that
And im giving a suggestion for breakout you say pay bail and last judges are 100% with cops/psd so that is out of the question alsocops can defend from being targeted if they are good at the game also bandits get targeted too so by that logic everyone needs a region
First of all, i had a organised police group running pretty good back in times... PSD once had none regions, and we were fine but raided every day. It got demotivating, and people wanted to claim the stations just to avoid us to have jails.
Second of all quantity over quality??? What are you now talking about, are you talking about the jail breakouts, or are you just talking trash over my group?
Third of all, we can remove our jail sentries, if admins want it.
... And judges can't and arent allowed to be on anyones side. Judges must sentence on behalf of evidence, and if abuse of their power, they will get removed from their role. So your accusing of judges are with PSD is also just fake news, you are assuming just because we arrest you and jail you. If you hate the jails so much, use the god damn justice system, get an lawyer and avoid jailtime untill your trial is ready.

Cops are allways fewer numbers than the citizens/criminals, so i see no problem with PSD/cops having regions in their police stations to improve RP.

- My advice is if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
By Cookie
Again bandits get targeted too so why dont they have regions plus judges are with psd since u need to be deputy or cap to become judge so they most likley will be with the psd since any high rank officer on 13 is from psd (pretty obvious if u ask me)

Edit: sorry if i ofended you but your cops are never actualy arresting/stopping raids only ticketing because they are scared to lose loot

Edit 2: i think u dont need to be cap/deputy anymore but point still stands because no new judges
By Klockmann
Again bandits get targeted too so why dont they have regions plus judges are with psd since u need to be deputy or cap to become judge so they most likley will be with the psd since any high rank officer on 13 is from psd (pretty obvious if u ask me)

Edit: sorry if i ofended you but your cops are never actualy arresting/stopping raids only ticketing because they are scared to lose loot

Edit 2: i think u dont need to be cap/deputy anymore but point still stands because no new judges
1.Bandits gets targeted when robbing people, ofc they do! It's the police's jobs, to stop crime. But it isn't bandit's job to target police,just to make them stop arresting people, as we have seen many people do in #13.. cough shinobi cough...
2.Judges aint with the PSD LOL - and you are incorrect once again, you don't have to be deputy/captain to become judge, only lawyer. Read the requriements next time (btw saw your edit), but anyways your point about judges are bias is simply not true. I know iam a judge, but iam on break because i went back to be active for the PSD... So i aint bias ;-) There's judges like Fuzzy, Cosplaying Santa etc. If you wan't to have more judges, you should maybe do something for it :)

And yes almost every #13 high ranking officer that's still active is from the PSD or has been... And it's simply because it's a community but also much more fun, and better to communicate like a real police force.

So yes... It's just sucks when you get caught in doing crimes Winnox, it just does. But your argument about judges being bias, and bandits being targeted so they need regions isnt making sense, just think you need to be better avoiding justice next time - and the police regions, police groups have on 10 and #13, is only for RP purposes ;-)
3.You didn't offend me, no worries my friend.
By Cookie
Cops dont need regions too (obviosly bandits will be targeted while robbing im talking outside of that plus the psd region is easly abusable)also how can we know you werent bias its just common sence that you wolud be

(Talking in discord may be a better idea instead of arguing on forums when i think about this)
By Dani Omerovic
Well in Real Life Police have bases that NEVER get raided because they are cops and that would like be FailRP. If we don't have a REGION.
By MattCobra
Cops dont need regions too (obviosly bandits will be targeted while robbing im talking outside of that plus the psd region is easly abusable)also how can we know you werent bias its just common sence that you wolud be

(Talking in discord may be a better idea instead of arguing on forums when i think about this)
We DO need regions. Let me tell you from experience, I used to run Charlotte Town Station. Guess what. I got raided ALL the time. I could not arrest anyone, my RP experience was ruined.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Klockmann
If the admins do decide to remove them, iam sure our police roleplay and strength will be MASSIVE decreased! I will assure you, police numbers will quickly be must lesser than now after some time, and police will be much more useless without it.
We will be raided everyday, every hour and have none jails, this will give criminals free space of doing crimes without worrying about being jailed. Or if the regions get's removed, we will be haved to built our own prisons - then they will be raided, unless we hide our jails. Then we will use alot of time to transport prisoners, and that will also take alot of time...
No matter what, i think the Police Regions should stay! If people keep complaining about this, we should just make some clear rules about police regions in RP rules, to make it official what we can, and cannot do.

- If you caught someone abusing our region, make sure to report the player to any PSD leader or report it to PH staff.

- But yeah stay on your own topic man, if you wan't to accuse me of being bias while being judge, please provide some evidence - because you won't find a guy on PH that's believe more in law & order than me, i don't think so.

My suggestion to the problem
- Make some clear RP rules about the Police regions, so they ain't being abused like Winnox complains about. Or next time just report it.
By Cookie
If the admins do decide to remove them, iam sure our police roleplay and strength will be MASSIVE decreased! I will assure you, police numbers will quickly be must lesser than now after some time, and police will be much more useless without it.
We will be raided everyday, every hour and have none jails, this will give criminals free space of doing crimes without worrying about being jailed. Or if the regions get's removed, we will be haved to built our own prisons - then they will be raided, unless we hide our jails. Then we will use alot of time to transport prisoners, and that will also take alot of time...
No matter what, i think the Police Regions should stay! If people keep complaining about this, we should just make some clear rules about police regions in RP rules, to make it official what we can, and cannot do.

- If you caught someone abusing our region, make sure to report the player to any PSD leader or report it to PH staff.

- But yeah stay on your own topic man, if you wan't to accuse me of being bias while being judge, please provide some evidence - because you won't find a guy on PH that's believe more in law & order than me, i don't think so.

- Make some clear RP rules about the Police regions, so they ain't being abused like Winnox complains about. Or next time just report it.
You wont get raided every hour you just think of bandit as evil cunts who only want to ruin it for cops its not like that you will see if you actualy play pandahut rp (a side note loot is stored in psd via turrets and there are beds on the roof when rhere is a rule NO building in regions
Seems very dumb that rules dont apply for everyone)
By Klockmann

You wont get raided every hour you just think of bandit as evil cunts who only want to ruin it for cops its not like that you will see if you actualy play pandahut rp (a side note loot is stored in psd via turrets and there are beds on the roof when rhere is a rule NO building in regions
Seems very dumb that rules dont apply for everyone)
Lol it's our region, so notes can't be something you can be mad about. I agree tho we just can't have loot or storage, and if you see this please send evidence to me or Yoseph, then the officers will get warnings/demotions depending on the sitatution. We don't want our officers to abuse the region.

And YES ive played alot of Pandahut RP, and ive been a cop longer time than you've been a criminal, so i know pandahut rp. Just look at the group of Shinobi, Outspace, Nightfury, Skelle - where Shinobi has officialy said they targets the PSD...
But anyways, ive been the leader of Charlottetown Sheriff Department (Old version of PSD), we didn't have regions, and people loved to raid us, and then claim the policestation just for fun. So you are wrong my friend.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!