Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By [Pineapple]Koa
Kidnappers should be able to kidnap people and execute them. This happens irl (respectively), why can we not have it in PH? What I suggest is that if no one pays the kidnapper within a minute, he should be able to warn people in world chat (The warn system) to pay. If no one pays after the warning system the kidnapper should be able to execute the kidnapped.

Although, I bet this post will be brought down for something like,"People would abuse."
By Fuzzy
Kidnappers should be able to kidnap people and execute them. This happens irl (respectively), why can we not have it in PH? What I suggest is that if no one pays the kidnapper within a minute, he should be able to warn people in world chat (The warn system) to pay. If no one pays after the warning system the kidnapper should be able to execute the kidnapped.

Although, I bet this post will be brought down for something like,"People would abuse."
People would make bases very hidden and far away from anypolice, then would warn asap just to get a kill
-1 Like Fuzzy said, would be abused.
Even tho your Hostage can die of hunger.
That’s already a thing. It’s called waiting for the player to die of hunger. You have to wait a certain amount of minutes until the player dies of hunger.
By TrippL
-1 for kidnapper to do this as it would promote kidnappers wanting to just kidnap for the victims loot instead of receiving money.
By Aren
Not gonna happen sorry

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!