Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ThievingBeast
I would consider increasing the half hour pay for each role except for maybe CEO role. Lot of roles make small amounts of profit and a small amount of bamboo every half hour that really doesn’t help all to much. Increase the pay for each role like weaponsmith, builder, constructor, decorator, and especially police they make almost no half hour salary and their police so they really would get payed more realistically more for RCMP, SWAT, Deputy, Chief, and Captain especially Captain

-ThievingBeast :chillpanda:
By TrippL
-1, you shouldn’t be relying on that as your income. You actually have to do stuff to make money.
Snack liked this
By Mellon
-1, you shouldn’t be relying on that as your income. You actually have to do stuff to make money.
XD not all of us have huge corporate businesses liked you, or millions of dollars like meh, (even tho i don't, give meh money)
By IceVenomOG
I would consider increasing the half hour pay for each role except for maybe CEO role. Lot of roles make small amounts of profit and a small amount of bamboo every half hour that really doesn’t help all to much. Increase the pay for each role like weaponsmith, builder, constructor, decorator, and especially police they make almost no half hour salary and their police so they really would get payed more realistically more for RCMP, SWAT, Deputy, Chief, and Captain especially Captain

-ThievingBeast :chillpanda:
That would be nice but you also have to do things to for money u cant just rely on income.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!