Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By The Duke II
first of all matt i would like to thank you for all the work you have been doing as mayor.
secondly id like to suggest a law that would be amazing and make rp even better
you should implement a law called 'criminal libel' where a player may take someone to court if someone writes something derogatory, insulting or not true about another player. if that player shows no evidence they would be required to pay a fine.
this will improve freedom of speech and democracy, matt we are with you!
By Klockmann
first of all matt i would like to thank you for all the work you have been doing as mayor.
secondly id like to suggest a law that would be amazing and make rp even better
you should implement a law called 'criminal libel' where a player may take someone to court if someone writes something derogatory, insulting or not true about another player. if that player shows no evidence they would be required to pay a fine.
this will improve freedom of speech and democracy, matt we are with you!
Well i think this is a stupid law Duke haha, it shouldn't be illegal to insult someone. Sure it's bad behavior, and PH staff won't be happy, but i aint jailing/giving tickets to anyone for being a dick towards another citizen unless they commit a real crime. ... If they are making directly disorderly conduct, well then we can talk, but i just think it's a bit extreme.

- Just my opinion :)
TrippL liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
This would be unnecessary. Staff handles this, not police.
By MattCobra
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m going to have to say no to this suggestion but thanks for the feedback and ideas
The Duke II liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!