Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By RoleBanner
I feel like the PandaHut RolePlaying community, with all of its new roles, needs a new addition. And I think being a 'Butler' would be perfect. The 'Butler' Role can buy food, buy water, and can buy ghosts. He can be your personal driver, chef, and can take care of your home.They can also buy medical stuff, such as a vaccine. Butlers would be paid on a salary, and the money will vary. An example would be Gushard runs a command like "/butler RoleBanner 1000" This would send a request to the butler, saying you will pay him 1000bb. The butler would then do "/butler Gushard accept" and the butler would be paid 1000bb. The salary would be 500bb, since it would only be accessible for VIP and above. The butler kit would come with:
Suit Top
Suit Pants
Tophat
Cobra
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I don't think this role would be to op, and I feel like this would be a great addition to the PandaHut RolePlaying community. Thank you for your time reading this
-RoleBanner
By Goldy
+1
Like the idea
Agree with the idea that it should be accessible by VIP and above (Totally not because I’m only an VIP and want to use the role)
By NeedlessMemeing
Can we get a whip mod to make the butlers comply with our orders?
By TrippL

Good idea but would end up being to OP as the role can buy all the basic needs. I feel its also to specialized.
By MattCobra
+1
Voxi wont have to make all my meals if this becomes a thing.

Questions : This wouldn't be able to kill people who attack their Boss right?
Would they be allowed to work for more than one person?
By TastyMelon
Like the idea, kinda a chef, uber and doctor in 1.
But lets not make it a bodyguard either xD
By MattCobra
Like the idea, kinda a chef, uber and doctor in 1.
But lets not make it a bodyguard either xD
+1
By Danny Dog
Whilst at first this seems like a good idea it is just another role to add to the unused role pile. Might be great for a short amount of time but bodyguards do have the things you said.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!