Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ThatDerpyKid
Alright, I will talk about my experience and how the rules should be changed. I always get raided and every single time some structures (pillars, posts, roofs etc.) get destroyed even though they serve no other purpose than decoration/support. Raiders only should be able to destroy every possible loot containing storage item, also walls defending the possible loot containing storage items and not every single structure connected to the base. Yesterday Shinobi called a fair raid on my base but he wanted to destroy it all so Rose had to stop him since they had their fun already. I feel like it is worthless to make a big base if every structure gets destroyed and not only the storages. Please change this so players can have their base intact after raids. Doors/walls are not a big thing to fix/replace, +1 if you agree!
HUUUUUUUGE -1.
If I want to send a message to someone, i'm going to destroy the whole base. Limiting us on how much we can destroy the base is quite unfair.
By DeathExperience
HUUGE +1.

It sucks loosing your base.
But Servers would lag a bit more.
And how to evade that? Just use the 4x4x3 Rule. I see so nuch bases that are larger than it. It would clear a bit lag.
By NeedlessMemeing
HUUGE +1.

And how to evade that? Just use the 4x4x3 Rule. I see so nuch bases that are larger than it. It would clear a bit lag.
*cough* ORANGE *cough*
TrippL liked this
By Danny Dog
HUUGE +1.

You know that's not how that rule works. 4x4x3 is 12 floor tiles. You could essentially have 12 floors rather then 4 on the bottom but only 1 story high.
By Fuzzy
HUUGE +1.

You know that's not how that rule works. 4x4x3 is 12 floor tiles. You could essentially have 12 floors rather then 4 on the bottom but only 1 story high.
11*
By Danny Dog
4*4 is 16 lmao
Stop. Lets do the math.

You have 4 on the each side side
████
█ █
█ █
████

This 12 floors. Then the middle has space for 4 more.
████
████
████
████

This is one story. You are allowed 3.

████ ████ ████
████ ████ ████
████ ████ ████
████ ████ ████

If there is 16 tiles on 1 floor, and you can have 3 floors.

16x3 = 48.

So you could actually have a 6x12x1 base etc.
By Yoshi
gonna have to -1, the idea may help rebuild but I want the lag cleared on the server
Burnt liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
Bad idea, Raiding a whole base makes the server less laggy for people like me with bad pc´s.
Buy a new PC or its time for you to stop playing unturned. +1
While I support this idea, some people can't get better PC's and they play Unturned because THEY like it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!