Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MattCobra
Srsly, /checkplayer exists for a reason smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -1
/checkplayer doesn’t check for berry seeds. That is usually when Strip Search’s need to occur
Yeah it does
By Mellon
Srsly, /checkplayer exists for a reason smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -1
/checkplayer doesn’t check for berry seeds. That is usually when Strip Search’s need to occur
Berrie seeds are bad and all, but strip searches are long, and unneeded... just either add berry seeds to /checkplayer or leave them with the user so they can plant them and get raided or arrested again.
Mushy liked this
By xDreamLand
If you use /checkplayer as a normal Police Officer you will only be able to see the unlicensed guns. As a SWAT (I think Police Chief's+ too) are you able too see the illegal items and the unlicensed guns.

BUT on a /checkplayer <name> you won't see everything, police clothes etc. won't show up in a /checkplayer, altho owning it is still illegal (owning 2 or more is a crime where you can get arrested for). Having a gun wich might be a threat to the officer won't always show up in a /checkplayer <name>. This is why a stripsearch is / should be allowed. Ofcourse when he gets caught stealing something it is bannable but like.. thats common sence.
By xDreamLand
Berrie seeds are bad and all, but strip searches are long, and unneeded...
You shouldn't own it, so its your own fualt that it will take long.
By Mellon
Berrie seeds are bad and all, but strip searches are long, and unneeded...
You shouldn't own it, so its your own fualt that it will take long.
Or just add /checkplayer for them easy as that
By xDreamLand
Or you just go to PvP, its roleplay. I don't see a cop saying checkplayer irl? This is like the thing I like the most in a arrest.
By Mellon
Or you just go to PvP, its roleplay. I don't see a cop saying checkplayer irl? This is like the thing I like the most in a arrest.
A cop doesnt ask a prisoner to get naked and also theres a slot of stuff where you can hold without anyone knowing (top of inventory) knowing, /checkplayer is like a pat down
By xDreamLand
A cop doesnt ask a prisoner to get naked and also theres a slot of stuff where you can hold without anyone knowing (top of inventory) knowing, /checkplayer is like a pat down
They actually do, I don't think a prisoner is able to smuggle drugs into a jail or something? And holding items in top of your inventory is FAILRP, dumb arguments.
By Mushy
Wait, so officers on duty (such as a SWAT like me) CAN or CAN’T stripsearch?

Like I do It all the time and I never had trouble with it until yesterday, a staffmember warned me after I killed someone who was not complying bc ge was not dropping all his gear to me, so I could search it?

Like If its not allowed, its tbh pretty dumb. In real life you are also getting searched before going in a jail.

I got told back in 2017 you can stripsearch people in a enclosed base?

And like I am just bringing them in a closed jail, I tell them to drop their gear, then I filter thru all the stuff. I would take all their illegal items, If they own a unlicensed gun I’ll trash it but first I’d strip it and give them their attachments & ammo back. If its a licensed gun I would unload their ammo and drop them both seperated back on the ground. Also I would take the police gear, I know you can’t arrest someone if he doesn’t have 2 or more police clothings. BUT I am pretty sure its a illegal item and I could take it ones I arrested him for a different crime. Oh and ofcourse I’d tell him what I took and what I kept and stuff.

Like is their someone higher up who can say since some >>STAFF<< told me it was NOT allowed (Also got warned). And sum tell me its allowed. Well idk what to do, but as long as no one confirmes (like a higher up) if it is either allowed or not I am just going to keep doing it.

To make a long story small, are you allowed to stripsearch or not?
Forwarded this to Pleblo so we can clarify the rules about strip searching.

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.
xDreamLand liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!