Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Cookie
Strip searching seems very unfair due to the officer being able to make you drop all your items and take anything he wants (im not saying its allowed for the officer to take anything legal im saying he can)
I think cops shoudnt have the right to strip search as it is easly abused.
By TrippL
they are only allowed to take illegal items, if caught taking legal items they can get banned for failrp.
Mushy liked this
By xDreamLand
Wait, so officers on duty (such as a SWAT like me) CAN or CAN’T stripsearch?

Like I do It all the time and I never had trouble with it until yesterday, a staffmember warned me after I killed someone who was not complying bc ge was not dropping all his gear to me, so I could search it?

Like If its not allowed, its tbh pretty dumb. In real life you are also getting searched before going in a jail.

I got told back in 2017 you can stripsearch people in a enclosed base?

And like I am just bringing them in a closed jail, I tell them to drop their gear, then I filter thru all the stuff. I would take all their illegal items, If they own a unlicensed gun I’ll trash it but first I’d strip it and give them their attachments & ammo back. If its a licensed gun I would unload their ammo and drop them both seperated back on the ground. Also I would take the police gear, I know you can’t arrest someone if he doesn’t have 2 or more police clothings. BUT I am pretty sure its a illegal item and I could take it ones I arrested him for a different crime. Oh and ofcourse I’d tell him what I took and what I kept and stuff.

Like is their someone higher up who can say since some >>STAFF<< told me it was NOT allowed (Also got warned). And sum tell me its allowed. Well idk what to do, but as long as no one confirmes (like a higher up) if it is either allowed or not I am just going to keep doing it.

To make a long story small, are you allowed to stripsearch or not?
By Cookie
they are only allowed to take illegal items, if caught taking legal items they can get banned for failrp.
Again im not saying they are allowed but they can and if u are not recording you are basicly fucked

Edit: i think the ability to strip search shoud be removed and made clear in the rules if u can or cannot
By MattCobra
Wait since when could I strip search? I just take their illegals and chuck em in the cell
By TrippL
Wait since when could I strip search? I just take their illegals and chuck em in the cell
Officers/Rcmp can only see unlicensed weapons with /checkplayer and strip searching them is the best way for them to find any more illegal items
By Cookie

Officers/Rcmp can only see unlicensed weapons with /checkplayer and strip searching them is the best way for them to find any more illegal items
since when cant u see last time i played as a cop everything was visable
By Mellon
We can also see, berries, explosives, glue, military knifes, and alot more stuff
By Lex Of Talionis
Srsly, /checkplayer exists for a reason smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -1
By -NSEW-
Srsly, /checkplayer exists for a reason smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -1
/checkplayer doesn’t check for berry seeds. That is usually when Strip Search’s need to occur

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!