Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoseph
I think /kit captain should give you an alicepack because a dufle bag barely gives you any space at all. I also think that either the cool down of the kit or another kit should be added. The reason i say this is because if you do /kit captain and 5 minutes later you die in an arrest, you must wait 55 minutes to get your kit again, and that's 55 minutes that you can't arrest/do police work because you have no weapons, handcuffs etc.
Thanks for reading this
By King_Of_Spades
+1 To the alice pack idea

-1 to the cooldown change, as I think Captains shouldn't die very quickly, as they are supposed to be experienced and proficient enough to defend themselves in arrest situations.
By Yoseph
Yeah that’s true, I hardly never die anymore.
Good ideas, thanks!
By Danny Dog
I think /kit captain should give you an alicepack because a dufle bag barely gives you any space at all. I also think that either the cool down of the kit or another kit should be added. The reason i say this is because if you do /kit captain and 5 minutes later you die in an arrest, you must wait 55 minutes to get your kit again, and that's 55 minutes that you can't arrest/do police work because you have no weapons, handcuffs etc.
Thanks for reading this
You shouldn't be a captain if you spend 55 mins waiting.

EZ PZ Captain steps

1. Don't die

2. If you do die buy a gun from a weaponsmith

3. Buy some clothes

4. Buy handcuffs

5. Do your job
By Yoseph
Thanks for reading this
You shouldn't be a captain if you spend 55 mins waiting.

EZ PZ Captain steps

1. Don't die

2. If you do die buy a gun from a weaponsmith

3. Buy some clothes

4. Buy handcuffs

5. Do your job
Lol I'm a very good captain, not like I just got it yesterday. My point is that its very inconvenient to buy an alicepack and gun from someone. Most of the time there aren't weaponsmiths on to sell guns. I barely die but my point is if i do die and there is no weaponsmith on what am i supposed to do? If i somehow die ( very low chance) but i mean it happens, and my kit captain is on cooldown, no weaponsmiths on, I have no extra guns since i dont own a base cuz it will just get raided in a couple days, and a raid/robbery begins. What would you like me to do?
By Danny Dog
Don’t die. Sounds like a you problem. The cool down won’t be lowered just because you are dying as that’s bias. The cool downs will most definitely stay the same
By tMoist
+1 To the alice pack idea

-1 to the cooldown change, as I think Captains shouldn't die very quickly, as they are supposed to be experienced and proficient enough to defend themselves in arrest situations.
By Yoseph
Don’t die. Sounds like a you problem. The cool down won’t be lowered just because you are dying as that’s bias. The cool downs will most definitely stay the same
Lol whatever floats your boat : )

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!