Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Social Skillz
So with the uprising of the Seattle Mafia, and a new mafia called 'The Ravagers', I have decided to suggest an idea called 'Arrest Warrants'. So this is how it would work:
A chief+ could place an Arrest Warrant on a person (with valid proof) instead of Kill Warrants. So say someones in the mafia, thats a felony offense, so you would do /arrestwarrant 'player name' 'reason' 'expiration date'.
So say for example
/arrestwarrant "Social Skillz" "Shooting up taco bell" "2 day"
This could go with the current ban system in which you can just type in the number and date, which shouldn't leave a huge issue in programming.
I think that for arrest warrants anyone arrested for them serves 20 minutes in jail (maximum time)
Got any questions? lemme kno
kthxbye
By tMoist
Big +1
By MattCobra
Good idea. If this is added, I want to have 10 warrants active at once and I think Chief should get some love. What new commands can a cop get when they’re promoted to chief? Oh yeah, none. +1
By Yoseph
Good idea. If this is added, I want to have 10 warrants active at once and I think Chief should get some love. What new commands can a cop get when they’re promoted to chief? Oh yeah, none. +1
A Chief is able to check a player for illegal items such as berries, glue, rails etc with /checkplayer. This is not available for regular rcmps as it only shows unlicensed guns for them.
By MattCobra
A Chief is able to check a player for illegal items such as berries, glue, rails etc with /checkplayer. This is not available for regular rcmps as it only shows unlicensed guns for them.
Oof didn’t know that
By TrippL
Good idea but -1

BECAUSE: there is not a reason for an officer to not to arrest someone for a crime at the time it was spotted, if the officer doesn’t feel safe arresting the player he can just give a ticket. There is not really a big gap between arrests and kill warrants and if a crime is to bad for an arrest, the player should receive a kill warrant.
By Social Skillz
Good idea but -1

BECAUSE: there is not a reason for an officer to not to arrest someone for a crime at the time it was spotted, if the officer doesn’t feel safe arresting the player he can just give a ticket. There is not really a big gap between arrests and kill warrants and if a crime is to bad for an arrest, the player should receive a kill warrant.
the reason this is added is for RP purposes.
so say for #10's mafia, a chief could put arrest warrants on all of the mafia for 'gang activity' since that would be a legal charge (if added to the laws.)
now this would change some rules, and mushy/miku would have to decide it, but it would behave just like a normal kill warrant (except you dont kill them) and when you arrest them you could do /arrestwarrant "name" and it would declare their arrest via their warrant reason.
By TrippL
Good idea but -1

so say for #10's mafia, a chief could put arrest warrants on all of the mafia for 'gang activity' since that would be a legal charge (if added to the laws.)
now this would change some rules, and mushy/miku would have to decide it, but it would behave just like a normal kill warrant (except you dont kill them) and when you arrest them you could do /arrestwarrant "name" and it would declare their arrest via their warrant reason.
I still stand by my -1 as this would promote police baiting as the post was created by the mafia and not police (making me thing that the mafia would just use there arrest warrants to be a pain in the ass to police instead of how most laws/rules are intended to help the police be a pain for bandits). it would create an excessive amount of arrests as I would assume the mafia would already committing a lot of crimes and this would just add on to it.
By Social Skillz
Good idea but -1

I still stand by my -1 as this would promote police baiting as the post was created by the mafia and not police (making me thing that the mafia would just use there arrest warrants to be a pain in the ass to police instead of how most laws/rules are intended to help the police be a pain for bandits). it would create an excessive amount of arrests as I would assume the mafia would already committing a lot of crimes and this would just add on to it.
well thanks for your input
also the topic was made by me and im police/neutral, not outlaw, so dont know where you got this 'as the post was created by the mafia and not police' unless you were meaning something else
its 6:47 and i gotta do homework lol

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!