Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Divine™
So, Today I was on Pandahut #10 and I was a Kidnapper role. So I kidnap the guy and bring him back to my apartment. Cops show up and I said "Hey, This man wants to live don't give me what I want Ill Shoot em". I said this just to Spicen up the Roleplay. One of the officers Blow's open the wall with a Grizzly and comes and shoots me without Negotiating. Now that i have Talked about all of this I think that Some of the thing's listed should be added.

-Value in a Hostages life: Basically meaning that The officers have to make sure That the hostages survives and he is let free.
Since it is "Roleplay" and Basically copying Real Life. In real Life when there is a Hostage Situation the Negotiator makes sure the Hostage is Let go. And Officers do not do that at all on Pandahut.

-Officers Actually Negotiate with the Kidnapper.
I think this one is a good one because a Negotiator During a Hostage Situation would make Roleplay ALOT better.

-After Negotiations.
After the Negotian Cops May go and Hunt down the Kidnapper and have a Kill warrant on them. This would be good because everything that the kidnapper does makes it boring for the Officers and them Having to Hunt the Kidnapper down would be Fun.

I know this is long but I really want this to be Implemented to the Server it would make the Roleplay on the server fun and more Enjoyable.

Thanks for taking your time to read thins!

-Kinda Lakin
By tMoist
Interesting, +1 for the negotiations part.
By MattCobra
+1
By TrippL
+1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!