Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By NeedlessMemeing
I think that this command should be removed. At the moment it allows me to get from one side of the map to the other in less than a second. This isn't very realistic and hurts the uber driver role, and players trying to make things like airlines. This would probably be quite controversial, as people love to abuse the /tpa command. The /home command could be removed too.

This would also stop people tp'ing away during an RP event such as an arrest or if you're a sneaky bandito a robbery. The removal could probably be tested for a week to see how it works out, and if people absolutely hate it then it would return but if people don't mind actually taking a walk for once than it could stay.

Oh and did I mention how it would help businesses that transport people/items?
By Peppermint_Bark
I think that this command should be removed. At the moment it allows me to get from one side of the map to the other in less than a second. This isn't very realistic and hurts the uber driver role, and players trying to make things like airlines. This would probably be quite controversial, as people love to abuse the /tpa command. The /home command could be removed too.

This would also stop people tp'ing away during an RP event such as an arrest or if you're a sneaky bandito a robbery. The removal could probably be tested for a week to see how it works out, and if people absolutely hate it then it would return but if people don't mind actually taking a walk for once than it could stay.

Oh and did I mention how it would help businesses that transport people/items?
My opinion -1 on /home because we need that when we want to return to our base, some people just wanna get stuff and go an not have to walk or wait for a ride all the way across the map.
/tpa possibly i could try that out, but what if someone is stuck in a base with no mod? What if its a KOS and no mod is on? There is a lot of cons of removing these commands besides the pros of fail RP and just Tping away.
By tMoist

I’m afraid this would ruin the new player base. You’re trying to make it so we have all these other fancy plugins, but no /tpa or /home?

Big -1
By Divine™
-1 Why remove the command. Pandahut dosent have to be Realistic Roleplay. Only reason people dont use Uber role is Because it is Boring to be an Uber and do not make much money.
By Aren
By TrippL
+0 for tpa

If I die and need to get back to that place I’ll just buy a car.

-1 for home

The only reason why people have beds is so they can /home, it is also built into the game.
By MattCobra
Hahahahaha no -1
By NeedlessMemeing
Hahahahaha no -1
Care to give reasoning?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!