Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TrippL
but since unturned likes to lag and when you get out of your heli after flying it and you forget to wait like 5 seconds before getting out while its on the ground. the heli will go back to a previous location such as in water, stuck between buildings, ect. And when you try to carjack it out, the majority of the time it blows up.
If your PC can’t handle them don’t buy them. It’s your fault for not being able to fly not PHs
Its not my PC’s fault and rarely a problem with wifi. I have never crashed a heli while taking of and flying. Its just the uncontrollable lag when it shows you’ve landed on your screen but when you get out you and your heli are still in the air.
By Danny Dog
but since unturned likes to lag and when you get out of your heli after flying it and you forget to wait like 5 seconds before getting out while its on the ground. the heli will go back to a previous location such as in water, stuck between buildings, ect. And when you try to carjack it out, the majority of the time it blows up.
If your PC can’t handle them don’t buy them. It’s your fault for not being able to fly not PHs
Its not my PC’s fault and rarely a problem with wifi. I have never crashed a heli while taking of and flying. Its just the uncontrollable lag when it shows you’ve landed on your screen but when you get out you and your heli are still in the air.
I wait 5 secs so it can catch up.
By TrippL
I wait 5 secs so it can catch up.[/quote]

And that can be inbetween buildings, over water, ect... (all personal experience)
By Danny Dog
And that can be inbetween buildings, over water, ect... (all personal experience)
Why are you lading on water?
By Flopdup
The Hummingbird costs only 7k Bamboo. It even looks like a News chopper. :P

Allright let's see here

Hummingbird:

News chopper:

Solution:

P.S. Lower prices pls.
TrippL liked this
By Danny Dog
The Hummingbird costs only 7k Bamboo. It even looks like a News chopper. :P

Allright let's see here

Hummingbird:

News chopper:

Solution:

P.S. Lower prices pls.
If Nelson ever allows you to paint vehicles I will pay 70k for that paint job
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Sorry to break it to you Flop, but not all News choppers have the same color and design in all countries and News Stations :P. In Toronto or Rio for example, on any given day you will see dozens of small black News helicopters hovering above the city reporting on traffic and weather conditions.
The third image you posted does look more suitable as the heli is marked with the News logo. However, it would require a mod for that helicopter to be added. We have removed all mods from #13 besides the map, and #10 doesn’t run any mods. Which helicopter would you suggest for #10’s news chopper, if not the Hummingbird?

With the addition of Garages on RP, vehicles are worth a lot more now, since they can be safely stored. An average player should not be able to afford the luxury of buying helicopters left right and center. IRL, only companies, governments, and very rich individuals can afford to purchase helicopters.

Solution: Buy one or two helis, always store them in your garage. Suddenly they become free of charge almost any time you need to use them. You’ll still lose your helicopter on occasion, although the amount of savings the garage brings you already translates into a huge discount on helicopter purchases, as you’d need to replace a lot less of them.
TrippL liked this
By Flopdup
Sorry to break it to you Flop, but not all News choppers have the same color and design in all countries and News Stations :P. In Toronto or Rio for example, on any given day and you will see dozens of small black News helicopters hovering above the city reporting on traffic and weather conditions.
The third image you posted does look more suitable as the heli is marked with the News logo. However, it would require a mod for that helicopter to be added. We have removed all mods from #13 besides the map, and #10 doesn’t run any mods. Which helicopter would you suggest for #10’s news chopper, if not the Hummingbird?

With the addition of Garages on RP, vehicles are worth a lot more now, since they can be safely stored. An average player should not be able to afford the luxury of buying helicopters left right and center. IRL, only companies, governments, and very rich individuals can afford to purchase helicopters.

Solution: Buy one or two helis, always store them in your garage. Suddenly they become free of charge almost any time you need to use them. You’ll still lose your helicopter on occasion, although the amount of savings the garage brings you already translates into a huge discount on helicopter purchases, as you’d need to replace a lot less of them.
Ok let's see here

Hummingbird:

Totaly unrealistic news copper :P

Solution
By Mushy
You cannot expect a realistic News Chopper in Unturned. The Hummingbird may be unrealistic, but it's the one that comes close to looking like a commercial helicopter, as opposed to Police, Military, Coast Guard, etc.

Your last heli suggestion was obviously a joke :laugh: , though if you or anyone else has constructive ideas they'd like to share, it would be greatly appreciated!
By tMoist
Big +1

And shame on you Mushy for encouraging Flopdup’s offtopicery! Down with shitposters!

EDIT by flopdup: I mean no one put you down yet ;)
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!