Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TrippL
I spent 14k in 50 min and blew up 2 hueys. I think all aircraft prices should be lowered to at least half to make crashing your airplane or heli bore bearable.
By PhantomPear
+1
By Danny Dog
This would mean a lot more people would buy helicopters and fly over Seattle. The noise is atrocious when one does let alone 6
By Voxil
+1
This could promote Bat's Newspaper with screenshots or recordings from the air
Seattle is supposed to be a bustling area with all kinds of aircraft
Would promote airports/ heli pads
Would promote bandits to stealie them, which would promote officers to arrest them
Would Overall Promote RP
Overall +1
By Mushy
I spent 14k in 50 min and blew up 2 hueys. I think all aircraft prices should be lowered to at least half to make crashing your airplane or heli bore bearable.
The Hummingbird costs only 7k Bamboo. It even looks like a News chopper. :P
By Peppermint_Bark
ONLY 7k bamboo, thats a lot to poor kids.
By Miku
Not really, especially since now you can garage them and in that way, keep them for a very long time.
Mushy liked this
By TrippL
Not really, especially since now you can garage them and in that way, keep them for a very long time.[/quote]

but since unturned likes to lag and when you get out of your heli after flying it and you forget to wait like 5 seconds before getting out while its on the ground. the heli will go back to a previous location such as in water, stuck between buildings, ect. And when you try to carjack it out, the majority of the time it blows up.
By Danny Dog
+1
This could promote Bat's Newspaper with screenshots or recordings from the air
Seattle is supposed to be a bustling area with all kinds of aircraft
Would promote airports/ heli pads
Would promote bandits to stealie them, which would promote officers to arrest them
Would Overall Promote RP
Overall +1
Lmao Bat and I have easily enough money
By Danny Dog
but since unturned likes to lag and when you get out of your heli after flying it and you forget to wait like 5 seconds before getting out while its on the ground. the heli will go back to a previous location such as in water, stuck between buildings, ect. And when you try to carjack it out, the majority of the time it blows up.
If your PC can’t handle them don’t buy them. It’s your fault for not being able to fly not PHs
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!