Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Gushard
+1, I miss them, and they didn't make me lag any more than they do now!
By Aren
By RagnarosPower
I found the Server with mods on the serverlist. The first day on PH.
And also the Map is modded, means the server wont show up.
Map doesn’t effect it. The reason it was removed was because of this.
^ Map does affect it, mushy simply added a plugin to make the server look unmodded although it is modded in order for players to actually be able to see the server (something which hundreds of servers are doing) so he can technically add mods back and make it show unmodded although he has his reasons to not do so and seems most of ya'll don't like mods anyway
By wonslowcar
I already get <10 (less than 10) FPS. Tbh, the only mod i miss was the furniture mod.
By DeathExperience
What did it had exactly?
By Mushy
After we removed mods the playerbase for #13 skyrocketed back to what it used to be when PEI #13 was around, and remains stable. The FPS issues played a big part, as you guys mentioned. Downloading all the mods was causing really long load times when you first joined the server, and likely stirred new players away from giving #13 a try :crying:

We have not closed all doors to the idea of adding mods back and may consider few/simple/small mods in the future.
By Danny Dog
I found the Server with mods on the serverlist. The first day on PH.
And also the Map is modded, means the server wont show up.
Map doesn’t effect it. The reason it was removed was because of this.
^ Map does affect it, mushy simply added a plugin to make the server look unmodded although it is modded in order for players to actually be able to see the server (something which hundreds of servers are doing) so he can technically add mods back and make it show unmodded although he has his reasons to not do so and seems most of ya'll don't like mods anyway
The mods weren’t the best. I think if the players chose them it would be better. Ie I would chose car mods and others wanted license mods etc
By Peppermint_Bark
#13 is laggy enough in Alberton. Adding mods would just kill a lot of people when they walk into that town, maybe a few small mods but big ones would crash a lot of people.
By PhantomPear

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!