Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Berrie Dealer
Note: THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION, Please post your thoughts on this in the comments.

Additions:
1. In Canada, which the map PEI is based off, it is illegal (without permit) to own or carry a full auto rifle, so my idea is to make it illegal to own a rifle that can go into the full auto mode (Making the grizzly and long range semi weapons more popular). Cops are to keep rifles in their trunk unless the player they are arresting has a weapon on them, or they are doing a police raid, rescue ect. Cops will face jail-time or suspention of their guns if they fail to do so.

Subtractions (Not math)
To balance number 1, weaponsmiths legally cannot sell rifles to anyone other then police personal. This will mean that pistols will become more popular, and rifles less. If you take note irl, you do not see people walking around (atleast in Canada) with rifles out pointing them at people. Yes this is a big change, but I think it will make things one hell of alot more intresting.

Do NOT Just Say -1 Because You Like Killing People, Give Your Honest Oppinion.
Note: This May Result In A Change Of Rules, So If They Admins Decide To Decline, That's Their Decision.
By DeathExperience
Much weapons would get Illegal and much players would be annoyed of that. I cant play Long range guns. Just Maplestrike and Co. Even The Maplestrike can go in Auto Mode. That would destroy the server.
By Peppermint_Bark
That would make the weaponsmiths role difficult and hard to earn money, only selling to cops will be an issue for them. Also removing automatics and making them illegal to hold will also be an issue, everyone has there own choice for weapons and removing automatics could make some things more difficult and you can get arrested for having a cobra or maplestrike. I dont agree to this.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!