Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Beastman1243
Whats the point in only allowing us to spawn in cars from our garages in the region? Being able to spawn them anywhere in the map is much more convenient and makes more sense. For example, if my base is far away from Seattle all I have to do is spawn in my car, drive to my base, and then put it back in the garage where its safe and doesn't cause additional lag.
By Social Skillz
Whats the point in only allowing us to spawn in cars from our garages in the region? Being able to spawn them anywhere in the map is much more convenient and makes more sense. For example, if my base is far away from Seattle all I have to do is spawn in my car, drive to my base, and then put it back in the garage where its safe and doesn't cause additional lag.
*stealy wheelies a car, locks it, /gadd*
that should explain it
Mushy liked this
By tMoist
Tbh, you should be able to /gtake anywhere, I don't see how this could be abused any more /buy v.x
By TrippL
i vote /gtake and /glist from anywhere buy /gadd from the garage
By NeedlessMemeing
i vote /gtake and /glist from anywhere buy /gadd from the garage
Yeah that seems like a pretty good idea and I can't actually think of a scenario where this could be abused, as you can just /buy v.x anywhere, and the garage is pretty much the same thing (without costing you money each time)
By Beastman1243
*stealy wheelies a car, locks it, /gadd*
that should explain it
Then the owner of the vehicle can kill them easily.
By Mushy
The whole point of restricting them to garage locations is so there is a Roleplay depth element to it, which follows the basic principles of realism. A garage is a physical location in real life, just as with vaults, license shops, and Police stations. If you have a helicopter stored in your garage, its real value inherently increases, since it is safely stored away from anyone who might want to harm it. Once in your garage, it is no longer disposable and susceptible to disappearing. They're even safe from map wipes. It saves you a lot of Bamboo.

The players are gaining a huge benefit out of this feature, as they would no longer need to spend tens of thousands of Bamboo on an Aircraft/APC, every time they need one for example, since theirs would no longer be destroyed/gone once they logged back in the following day.

I find it puzzling that despite all the benefits that a garage brings to Roleplay, some of you guys are interested in throwing basic Roleplay mechanics out the window to allow for magic virtual garages that conveniently follow you around. We strive to improve on the aspects of our Roleplay servers that seem unrealistic from a Roleplay perspective. The freedom of accessing your garage from anywhere on the map would be suitable for PvP, Modded, and KitPvP servers, where roles are non-existent and adrenaline drives each man for themselves.
Yeah that seems like a pretty good idea and I can't actually think of a scenario where this could be abused, as you can just /buy v.x anywhere, and the garage is pretty much the same thing (without costing you money each time)
I do not understand where you get the idea that any player can " just /buy v.x anywhere". Only mechanics have permissions to purchase vehicles. Otherwise you will have to get your ass up, go find a mechanic, and pay him the price he offers you before you can "abuse" anything. Mechanics do not need a garage if they don't mind paying for a new vehicle each time they need one, as it should be.

Bottom line, if having no garage regions is just as abusable as "just /buy v.x anywhere", then I suggest you do exactly that. Go and can just /buy v.x anywhere. Buy you'll have to be a mechanic.
TrippL liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
Most roles have a car or two that their role allows them to buy. I see where you're coming from though, and personally I prefer convenience over realism.
By Mushy
Most roles have a car or two that their role allows them to buy. I see where you're coming from though, and personally I prefer convenience over realism.
Then you could try our PvP and KitPvP servers. They have tons of free kits that conveniently gives you full outfits complete with guns and attachments to all players, regardless of region or role.

If you're in a Roleplay server, you'll want to expect each piece to fit its designated role. The garage is no different. Its role is to be a physical location where you store your vehicles, just as the vault is for storing items and no one has any complaints with that.
By NeedlessMemeing
I'm getting a bit confused, as say I'm a cop I can /buy v.33, which is basically spawning a vehicle out of thin air, and /gtake does basically the same thing, but with cars you own. It can't really be abused at all.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!