Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
Yeah the lagging aspect of it is probably the main issue, I guess there is no way to know if 100,200,300 etc. animals will start lagging the server or not as I've never stress tested.. animals, lol. it was merely an idea to test in the near future to have a potentially new role into play. As for the items that would be sold I was thinking of all the loot gained from the animals themselves to have the ability to be directly sold to the store by the farmers such as the Milk, leather, bacon etc. which is where people would gain their profit from alongside perhaps selling animals, setting up zoo's and stuff for entry fees etc. And yeah there'd be more than 30+ but I doubt anymore than around 500+ at most, of which that is not much as thats how much most bases nowadays are made of although as I said perhaps these 500 elements could be as much as 3000 structures in unturned, I haven't stress tested animals so I'm not too aware how much lag it could potentially cause making the fact that this would have to be stress tested one of the main issues.Yeah I understand it's always good to question something before putting it in place lol I simply put this up here for future reference if ya'll ever think about some big changes in RP although at the moment your main focus would probably be on how to remove all of the current lag on the servers of which I cannot think of anything else but following my old-time system where I would just do "small" wipes every day to both servers lol although we both know how much complaints that'd result with.. Although this recent addition to unturned brought back the limited structures plugin that we had in mind before that didn't work before (Added barricade and structure salvage requested events for plugins.) that sounds quite good, maybe that can be looked into at later time :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!