Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
This could be unfair for hitman. For example, if there was one hitman on with two players, one with a 50k hit and another with a 2k hit, the hitman might be randomly assigned the 2k hit. In this case, the hitman will have no other option but to hunt for the 2k hit, causing them to be completely defenseless against the player with a 50k hit. The player with the higher hit would have a big advantage over the hitman since they are being forced to search for the 2k hit without being able to take any action against the 50k hit. Even if the hitman were to collect the 2k hit money, they would still have to wait 30 minutes before being able to pursue the 50k hit; it leads to a general unbalance. Unless this system does not replace the current system, then this is null and void.
Hitman could do a command such as /onprowl, they would be randomly assigned a target, a player that has a hit on them.

They can do /prowlinfo and get the last reported city they were nearby.

Then they could kill the guy and claim the hit, and they couldn't do /onprowl for ~30 mins.

If their target disconnects, they would be automatically assigned a new one.
Cool idea, just got a couple of questions:

- Would this system add onto the current hitman system or would it replace it?

- If it wouldn't replace it will the 30 minutes cooldown from the OnProwl be differerent than the hitman bounty cooldown?

- Also if it wouldn't replace it, will the current hitman system be nerfed at all to balance out the changes? Because as it currently stands hitman's can receive a lot of money if this system would be added as well as they can already claim any bounty put by a player and every kill on the server has a 10% chance to put a 2000 bamboo bounty on the killer's head (Whilst also receiving the loot of the person with a bounty on their head giving them even more $$$), that alongisde them being able to KOS every 30 minutes with this new system would seem too overpowered, so is there any plans of removing any of the hitman's current features if this was to be added?

- When you say they are assigned a player does that mean they have a bounty on their head or that they are just KOSable to the hitman for the loot of the player?

Offtopic question too: That "show the nearest city the player is in" statement sounds juicy, wouldn't you say adding that feature to perhaps the raiding / robbing plugin could be highly beneficial?
It would replace the current system.

They are assigned a target that already has a hit on their head.

For raiding, maybe it could be included, for robbing, them announcing it in world chat is already a disadvantage, telling them where they are wouldn't help.
Hitman could do a command such as /onprowl, they would be randomly assigned a target, a player that has a hit on them.

Then they could kill the guy and claim the hit, and they couldn't do /onprowl for ~30 mins.

I dont think hitman should be randomly assigned hits. Also with /prowlinfo can be abused alot. With a normal hit you have to find them yourself which adds onto the roleplay experience. Maybe they can only do /prowlinfo and it will tell them the city their in, or closest to and thats it?
They would not be randomly assigned hits, they would be assigned a player that ALREADY has a hit on them.

Cool idea, just got a couple of questions:

- Would this system add onto the current hitman system or would it replace it?

- If it wouldn't replace it will the 30 minutes cooldown from the OnProwl be differerent than the hitman bounty cooldown?

- Also if it wouldn't replace it, will the current hitman system be nerfed at all to balance out the changes? Because as it currently stands hitman's can receive a lot of money if this system would be added as well as they can already claim any bounty put by a player and every kill on the server has a 10% chance to put a 2000 bamboo bounty on the killer's head (Whilst also receiving the loot of the person with a bounty on their head giving them even more $$$), that alongisde them being able to KOS every 30 minutes with this new system would seem too overpowered, so is there any plans of removing any of the hitman's current features if this was to be added?

- When you say they are assigned a player does that mean they have a bounty on their head or that they are just KOSable to the hitman for the loot of the player?

Offtopic question too: That "show the nearest city the player is in" statement sounds juicy, wouldn't you say adding that feature to perhaps the raiding / robbing plugin could be highly beneficial?

For raiding, maybe it could be included, for robbing, them announcing it in world chat is already a disadvantage, telling them where they are wouldn't help.

I dont think hitman should be randomly assigned hits. Also with /prowlinfo can be abused alot. With a normal hit you have to find them yourself which adds onto the roleplay experience. Maybe they can only do /prowlinfo and it will tell them the city their in, or closest to and thats it?
They would not be randomly assigned hits, they would be assigned a player that ALREADY has a hit on them.
But wouldn't this then just be the same as /hitlist?

I see, how would you say that would be even more beneficial than the current system? The main issue that I see with this would be that if I by example have a hit on me and a hitman is on but you also have a hit on you then I'd re-log to ensure the hit is on you allowing me to just keep dodging the hits by relogging, kinda removes the RP aspect of it imo.
I Like the idea alot plus +2-1 thats +1 quick maths
RagnarosPower liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!