Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Brylyth
As it stands, the Explosives Expert role is almost never used.
Those who do take it often swap.

Police are allready able to /sell some explosives.
Explosives experts' main RP is buying and selling, but they rarely get to.

I feel that explosives experts are in need of a rework.
They should be able to use demolition/precision charges, and detonators, as well as assist (but not call) raids.
Landmines, and Claymores, should be exclusive to Experts.

This will give Explosive Experts a unique niche that let's them be truly engaged in RP beyond selling the occasional grenade or landmine.
It gives them the ability to meaningfully support raids, and gives them regular business by being able to craft up to rockets.

Doctors, as it stands, are very rare. They almost never are seen, and beyond no-cooldown raid assists, don't get much attention as EVERYONE has a medkit kit.
I feel they should have a unique advantage when raiding. I'm still struggling to think one up, but if we get mods back, some role-exclusive armor would probably be fitting. Lacking that, for now, I feel that adding varying tiers of shotguns to the kit doctors receive, would be well-received by the few that use them.
By Brylyth
A note on the false raid comment that's probably about to come:
Finding raw explosives sitting around to craft charges with is reasonably slow.
Weaponsmiths can buy a dragonfang, ammo, adaptive chambering, and false raid readily, and if alone on the server, easily sustain buying ammo from selling guns they steal.
Finding detonators sitting around the map is relatively rare.
Tracking who destroyed a structure with a charge is no more possible than tracking who destroyed it with a gun.

I am not 100% on this, as I was told about it rather than seen it myself, but I heard that the top tier of ranked police is able to craft and use charges?
This makes it seem to me that it's not the charges themselves that are the issue, but instead their availability to newly joined players.
If that is the case, than the Expert role could be made to be VIP or higher exclusive.

Also, on the note of boosting the Doctor's kit: what would you think of including a few pieces of Gillie netting in it, to increase their ability to support raids?
By TrippL
Like all of the ideas, also uber driver role is pointless because a mechanic can do the same exact thing and more
By Brylyth
I agree the Uber driver role is pointless.
Just... not sure how to keep it alive ;(
By Mellon
To keep the uber driver role alive, make it not vip needed, alot of non vip want to be uber drivers
By TrippL
To keep the uber driver role alive, make it not vip needed, alot of non vip want to be uber drivers
Make uber driver for all players and mechanic for vip and up
By NeedlessMemeing
Yeah because I too would love to wait for a VIP mechanic to come on, or switch myself. Mechanics are in need a lot of the time, and decreasing the amount of them would make it annoying.
By ZombieThriller
Nah, just remove the explosives expert role and merge it with Weapon-smith role since its more populated. Regarding the doctor role its totally useless since everyone walks around with 10 medkits and have a /kit health and I barely see anyone calling for a doctor so just a waste of rework.
By Yoseph
That’s a great idea actually.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!