Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Remove Explosive Expert role???¿¿¿

Yes!
46%
No!
54%
By Mushy
Hey,

We do realize this is a bit confusing, however, having the full name on it would imply having to type /role explosivesexpert and /kit explosivesexpert, which is somewhat long/overcomplicated. This role used to be named terrorist, but due to a few concerns, including players confusing it with a KOS role, it had its name changed. I'd say a different name altogether might solve the issue. If you guys don't mind having to type /role explosivesexpert, /kit explosivesexpert and so on every time you want to use the command, we can change it to that too.

We could also make it so it shows as "explosives expert" in the /roles list, and if you type /role <anything that contains the word explosive or expert in it>, it would interpret it as "expert". The kit would remain as /kit expert, and it would show in the /kits list.
By Danny Dog
What i'd love is to make the role name more obvious. Many players get fooled by the name "expert", not realizing it means "explosives expert" and oftenly have to be told by another player on.
I remember thinking when I first joined pandahut (Almost a year ago!) that expert was something who could do well..... everything. Thankfully I just went good ol' RCMP. Miku, Mushy, if you see this I would highly recommend making /roles display the full name of Explosive Expert, to prevent confusion + disappointment with new players
I did that brought a grenade. Killed myself then swapped roles because there was no timer the 1st time you played Last June :crying: time flies
By Danny Dog
/kit overcomplicated
That kit name is too long. Should be /kit complicated

P.S I edited this 4 times just to fix the quote. GG best forum poster.
Mushy liked this
By Aren
Maybe we could rename it to anythingthatblowsupacceptcharges

Joking. But +1 to batkat with explosives. I often get asked what “expert” is
By Flopdup
I say we name it "guywithbombsthatnooneusescauseyoucanjustgotothemilitarybaseandgetbombspluswhywouldyouevenneedbombsnotlikeyoucanraidwiththemandnooneusestankssonoonevenwantsrocketsormissiles"
Abstract Shadow liked this
By Abstract Shadow
I say we name it "guywithbombsthatnooneusescauseyoucanjustgotothemilitarybaseandgetbombspluswhywouldyouevenneedbombsnotlikeyoucanraidwiththemandnooneusestankssonoonevenwantsrocketsormissiles"
Flop, as always, coming up with these genius ideas.
By TheWolfKing<3
Mushy instead of removing the role why not let it assist and only is only allowed to buy explosive items such as the detonator and the c4 while raiding. More of When the raid starts the explosive expert Can buy the detonator and the c4s during the raid. If they have extra c4s left it will be Insta removed in their inventory to prevent false raid.
By Mushy
Guys, we’ve made it so if you type any role name containing the words “explosive” or “expert”, it will recognize it. This change will be effective as of tomorrow after the reset.
By Brylyth
I agree on re-naming the expert role.
Removing it?
No.
Heck no.
Rework it, maybe.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!