Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Death sentence option be added for crimes over 30 minutes?

Yes
82%
No
18%
By wonslowcar
Now, with the new "max 30 mins jail time" thing with Orange, i decided to this. In real life, committing certain crimes in certain areas lead to something called a death sentence. This death sentence has been done in many ways, may it be electric chair, fatal injection, etc etc. I had the idea to put this into the game. So basically, in the PSD we usually do 5 minutes for having explosives, 2 minutes added each one. In the case where the time is longer than 30 minutes, the prisoner can either do
A) Pay the bail
B) Get fined
C) Serve the time
or D, the big one) Take the death sentence
How the death sentence would work is that they would be transported into either some sort of gallows, a public torture place, or a private torture room. They would either be shot, melee'd, or injected with some of that stuff that lowers your radiation to kill you. Could somone add a poll k thanks
By nir_master
I just wanna clarify the difference between option A and B is that one someone else pays for you and the other would be the player paying out of their own pocket?
By tMoist
Poll added, as for my own vote +0.
By wonslowcar
I just wanna clarify the difference between option A and B is that one someone else pays for you and the other would be the player paying out of their own pocket?
Paying bail is when either someone else or you yourself pay for your release. A fine is when you have to pay for it. (Ticket)
By Ze Golden Pug
Interesting idea +1
By Social Skillz
+1 would help improve roleplay
By Aren
Notice: you can’t keep people in jail for over 20 minutes
By PhantomPear
Big

+1!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!