Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ACerealBowl
-1 would remove the purpose of swat role and would serve no actual new purpose
Lol this is probobly one of the most silliest post I have ever seen.

Also everything you mentioned was kinda wrong too.

Swats don't deal with raids. There just a donor RCMP role with more search abilities. Every officer can assist in a raid and strip search. Also this would be silly because why would it make sense that a role anybody could pick have more power over a role that you have to apply for. No police role should ever have more power then the police roles you have to apply to get. For example; chiefs should be able to boss swats around.

As I always say

"No offense"

Have a nice day :) :P
By Dre Pusheen
-1 would remove the purpose of swat role and would serve no actual new purpose
The SWAT Role is for raiding purposes , drug enforcing and etc , this FBI Role is not for heavy enforcement like SWAT , thanks for the honest opinion!
Swat do cop stuff to, sense why when they /checkplayer they see drugs and contrban. I hate people saying what you said. Swat still deal with cop shit just they overall EDC fits better to dealing with hostages, raids, ECT. That being said fbi seems to be just a police but for vip+ . I understand where your coming from but you have to look at it this way. You said "but there is more bandit roles then police" but look and high ranking police. There is 1 free bandit role, 2 and debaitible 3 for paid, hit man, druglord, kinda body guard. Look at police, 1 free rcmp/police, one paid for, swat, then apples for chief/deputy/captain. Now see this is where is stands you have more cops then bandit roles yet 3 of the cop roles are a bit harder to access. Then you have to being in the fact cops are supposed to know how to deal with all situations laws ECT while bandits just do what ever the fuck they want. Now adding this fbi would just be a OP middle ground, only have to pay 10 bucks to then get the say of swat, be able to buy swat stuff because fbi use swat things with the current vehicles yet also can buy police stuff because as you said it, they do normal cop stuff. But then you are like okay what's OP about a shitty load out and being able to purchase both vehicles. Well you get a big old short cut to police captain, hey I can pay 10$ apply for a higher ranking fbi agent that is = to police captain but don't need to spend the hard work and hours needed to get there hehehehe. Do you get my point, normal fbi is just police with the same say as swat and get swat or police cars, so what. But you get a straight back ally way pass to police captain.
By Zman
What you just wrote is basically a Police Deputy/Captain with a few slight tweaks and a different name
By midknightmare
Or just let it be for high rank players like MVP or VIP+ the only difference from a normal cop is the gear. And to look cool I guess.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!