Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TrippL
Also you should contact me on steam as I can help with the map

video on how to make holes in the ground:

another tip:
when making roads hold the CTRL key to easily position them (please fix existing roads)

hope this helps :-D
By Miku
Also you should contact me on steam as I can help with the map

video on how to make holes in the ground:

another tip:
when making roads hold the CTRL key to easily position them (please fix existing roads)

hope this helps :-D
I'm already using the devkit and Landscapehole volume. The roads currently are fine. You probably haven't played on the map in a while.
By tMoist
Add a really big rock and put it in the middle of nowhere so when people see it they're like "O, thats a really big rock in the middle of nowhere."
Maybe add the strip club for a day, get everyone hyped up about it and then just replace it with a really big rock. That way if someone goes on their way to the strip club they will bump their head on the really big rock, then they'll be like "O, a really big rock that crushed the strip club just injured my head."
By Miku
Add a really big rock and put it in the middle of nowhere so when people see it they're like "O, thats a really big rock in the middle of nowhere."
Maybe add the strip club for a day, get everyone hyped up about it and then just replace it with a really big rock. That way if someone goes on their way to the strip club they will bump their head on the really big rock, then they'll be like "O, a really big rock that crushed the strip club just injured my head."
I should make a ruined strip club full of rocks just to tell people how disallowed strip clubs are.
tMoist liked this
By tMoist
I should make a ruined strip club full of rocks just to tell people how disallowed strip clubs are.
Have a mannequin half-buried in the rubble with ACerealBowl's cosmetics on it.
ACerealBowl liked this
By Dre Pusheen
Make a strip club then one day after make the door just plan blocked off by material and can never get into it and on the door you ma ke it say "sorry not allowed on pandahut"
By Danny Dog

At pirate cove there is a glitch in the map were you can go inside the mountain. Fix it
By tMoist

At pirate cove there is a glitch in the map were you can go inside the mountain. Fix it
Keep it and put the ruined strip club in there.
Miku liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!