Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By IceVenomOG
Move the Pei More east so you could make more land,Making towns,Apartement,A Scorp-7 place?
And then what would happen with the seaport? It wouldnt seem right to add a seaport to a Scorp 7.
By Mellon
Huge idea here, but I think alot of people might like this, I was thinking adding another road or 2 to alberton, you can never have a to big of a town (dont quote me on that), It probally would be way to hard, but theres is alot of land behind the psd, I dont know how hard it is to edit maps, but it doesn't seem to bad to just add some smal roads and houses, a bigger pei A better pei. (EDIT: forgot about the lag issues, but oh well, we'll see)
NeedlessMemeing liked this
I'd love to see some shit in West Burton besides a Military base, also It'd be awesome if there'd be shipwrecks in the empty ocean where you can get like military loot and police loot from a Crashed Plane or a Sunken boat..
By iMC
Non-destructable STOP SIGNS, especially in four of the main five towns: Alberton, Charlottetown, Stratford, Williston

IRL when you're driving a car, you need to slow down before making turns, and most of the time there are stop signs or lights in four-way intersections such as the ones in Alberton. The stop lights currently in alberton, charlottetown williston and stratford are, well, laughable. They never change colour (they're stuck on red) and the ones in alberton are mostly incomplete. (See attached images).

However, montague uses stop signs, which seem to be much better as they don't require electricity and don't need to change colour. This will help law-abiding players to not CDM people on the sidewalk or crosswalk. (and possibly give the police something for reckless driving)

I would also recommend placing stop signs at the entry points of Williston, Charlottetown, and Montague, as well as some other places (see attached map for suggested stop sign placements, circles with "4" in them are four-way intersections, can place two-way or all-way stop signs).

Thank you for reading this long-as-hell suggestion.

TL;DR: Use stop signs instead of stop lights, see attached map for suggested locations.

EDIT: Well fuck these images are large. If you want to see them fully, right-click the attachment and click "Open Image in New Tab". Should work.
Attachments
stopsignplacements - compressed.jpg
stopsignplacements - compressed.jpg (226.99 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Stop Signs - Montague.jpg
Stop Signs - Montague.jpg (138.48 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Williston.png
Traffic Lights - Williston.png (154.3 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Stratford3.png
Traffic Lights - Stratford3.png (208.8 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Stratford2.png
Traffic Lights - Stratford2.png (174.83 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Stratford1.png
Traffic Lights - Stratford1.png (232.92 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Charlottetown2.png
Traffic Lights - Charlottetown2.png (152.94 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Charlottetown1.png
Traffic Lights - Charlottetown1.png (197.32 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights - Alberton2.png
Traffic Lights - Alberton2.png (116.03 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Traffic Lights -  Alberton1.png
Traffic Lights - Alberton1.png (173 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
I think all the lights should be replaced with ones that automatically turn on, seeing as that is now something possible.
By Cookie
Add a trailer park somewhere maybe near williston or anywhere?
Fuck yea
By Ace Clip
I heard something about that regions make game lag. And i dont need to say what happens in Seatlle (It jumps from 120 FPS to 20, and then back on 120.)
Maybe its a dumb idea, but remove the garage in seatlle, place it somewhere far away (everett, tacoma or something.) That will make players go to everett, so some players will (proparly) make houses there, so low lag in seatlle :p
By Apples
Maybe remove the part of the map across confederation bridge (the airport and boat dock) as it is not used and add onto alberton more (it’s a bit small)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!