Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Abstract Shadow
Not sure if this was already said but the Turqoise apartment complex in Alberton is half inside the Alberton TP region.
By PhantomPear
Yeah there needs to be a bridge to O'Leary So RCMP Have Access to it during arrest
By tMoist
Maybe a small cave under alberton only accessible via the swimming pool?
By TrippL
Maybe have an underground or something.
Underground stuff is very hard to implement because you've gotta shape the terrain around the area, else the underground part will have soil invading into it. This is why there is a hole/glitched spot under every scorp 7. It's just a lot of work to mess with the terrain to get them to fit in.
use the dev tools to manually make holes in the terrain OR, make automaic kill zones around areas players arn't allowed to be
By PhantomPear
Add More to West burton. West Burton is so bland. It has 2 buildings, a small military base and a hut. with such a big island like that, your just wasting space on the map by not adding more to it. W. Burton is bigger than all the isles and yet they have more then it. Please add more to it its just so EGH and BLAND.
By tMoist
Add More to West burton. West Burton is so bland. It has 2 buildings, a small military base and a hut. with such a big island like that, your just wasting space on the map by not adding more to it. W. Burton is bigger than all the isles and yet they have more then it. Please add more to it its just so EGH and BLAND.
Maybe some sort of bunker/underground feature would be nice. Sort of like an upgraded Holman Isle.
By Flopdup
I think the big boat at Alberton's dock should get removed so Yachts or other big vehicles can park there. I have nowhere to park my yacth in alberton apart from the beach.
Hardium liked this
By PhantomPear
I think the big boat at Alberton's dock should get removed so Yachts or other big vehicles can park there. I have nowhere to park my yacth in alberton apart from the beach.
Wait wait wait, there are yachts?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!