Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Miku
We want to keep the map medium size so people can still find other people and roleplay with them. The map already feels a bit too big and I feel that if we add anymore land or towns it would simply end up with everyone at albertion, and no one using the other areas or everyone spread out Not RPing.
By Miku
You should add a Church in/near Alberton. Otherwise good :)
I really like that idea, it'd be a nice building that would stick out at a distance, and fit in for RP.
Add 1 or 2 apartments at alberton and a small airport a wiliston
I like the idea of maybe two big apartment buildings, but I'm not sure about a small airport. Airports are huge, and we've already got two airports. One small, one large for a little island.

Maybe have a place where there is just a group of mansions in a semi-circle, you could use the large house model that was added in germany at the farm with the vineyard, maybe the large brown house in tacoma/everett, just an assortment of mansions kinda near fern wood farm or something, maybe you could make a spot near the crashed ship on holman isle for a group of unfurnished mansions.
I feel that would be too much, there's already tons of places in albertion to take over and adding more would just spread people out and decrease FPS. I feel that I should add a few more medium-large sized buildings to Albertion but from then maybe just work on minor details and other stuff. We don't want to add too much stuff and spread people out, we want a center of RP!
By Miku
Please do make 13 a medium sized map again. Some of the players used to join there but they cant anymore because of the lacking of RAM (I am one of the many who has this problem).
I don't really think that making the map a "medium sized map" would fix the problem. It's just the new mods really, join #10.

The large sized map is just because I edited PEI LARGE and removed a lot of the islands and just kept a few.
We could honestly most likely just change the map to MEDIUM with no problems, there would just be no island in the bottom right, and a bit less oceann and it'd make the map feel much smaller.

Water/Sand shouldn't stress your RAM at all, it only needs to load in what it sees anyway. On a Medium map, you could still see tons of oceans out to either side, you just couldn't go there.
By Social Skillz
The map should be rendered down to a Medium, also West Burton needs to be removed or a Military role has to be added, West Burton serves no purpose and I've never been there myself.
I also feel there should be more flat terrain around PEI, maybe alot of planes? I want this idea because I want to make a semi-big Cafe', (the McUnturned Cafe' V2) but theres just no good clearing for it. I'd have to build it with some grass clipping in which I dont like.
I just feel PEI should be alittle more flat
By Miku
The map should be rendered down to a Medium, also West Burton needs to be removed or a Military role has to be added, West Burton serves no purpose and I've never been there myself.
I also feel there should be more flat terrain around PEI, maybe alot of planes? I want this idea because I want to make a semi-big Cafe', (the McUnturned Cafe' V2) but theres just no good clearing for it. I'd have to build it with some grass clipping in which I dont like.
I just feel PEI should be alittle more flat
West Burton was just supposed to be a tiny island for bandits away from most people. We really can't just switch the map size on the go as far as I know due to the different points of origin, and the extended PEI islannd would be lost
By OnyxBerry
I really like that idea, it'd be a nice building that would stick out at a distance, and fit in for RP.
I like the idea of maybe two big apartment buildings, but I'm not sure about a small airport. Airports are huge, and we've already got two airports. One small, one large for a little island.

Maybe have a place where there is just a group of mansions in a semi-circle, you could use the large house model that was added in germany at the farm with the vineyard, maybe the large brown house in tacoma/everett, just an assortment of mansions kinda near fern wood farm or something, maybe you could make a spot near the crashed ship on holman isle for a group of unfurnished mansions.
I feel that would be too much, there's already tons of places in albertion to take over and adding more would just spread people out and decrease FPS. I feel that I should add a few more medium-large sized buildings to Albertion but from then maybe just work on minor details and other stuff. We don't want to add too much stuff and spread people out, we want a center of RP!
i miss old pei
Dark is shadow liked this
By tMoist

i miss old pei
The modded RCMP and SWAT vests are handy though not gonna lie
By Dark is shadow

i miss old pei
Same here

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!