Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By tMoist
does anyone realize that this is outdated? (almost 2 months old)
Doesn't mean Miku isn't listening.
By iWolfyHD
Add an airport and perhaps the pilot role with a custom plane.Cause flying is fun and you could be a pilot in an airport riding peeps to different places in the map.The role pilot should be avallable for MVP or MVP+.
which is a fun role ;D
That’s my idea and I hope it gets accepted :hystericalpanda:
By Apples
Add an airport and perhaps the pilot role with a custom plane.Cause flying is fun and you could be a pilot in an airport riding peeps to different places in the map.The role pilot should be avallable for MVP or MVP+.
which is a fun role ;D
Be mechanic: buy annushka > switch to Uber driver: fly people around for easy cash
By Danny Dog
which is a fun role ;D
Be mechanic: buy annushka > switch to Uber driver: fly people around for easy cash
I personally use an Orca as the are easier tight spaces
By Apples
which is a fun role ;D
I personally use an Orca as the are easier tight spaces
Annushkas don’t blow up all the time when you crash. Very useful for quick landings.
By Loxtonjoel
Annushkas don’t blow up all the time when you crash. Very useful for quick landings.
*cough* Just buy a helicopter *Cough*
Danny Dog liked this
By TrippL
Now this is outdated AND offtopic :P
By Aren
Remove Modz, It was way more popular and beloved before mods were added.
13 has no mods :p

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!