Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By nir_master
:0 noooooooo anything but the map, it's one of the things that makes pandahut RP awesome since they can customize as they wish since it isn't one of the official. I think that's how it works.
By MattCobra
Add a nice big fence around the Mayor's estate.
By PhantomPear
Add more to West Burton. Please
By NeedlessMemeing
The road leading to the new bridge needs to be fixed. C'mon, the smooth brush isn't that hard.
Props inside houses are also an issue, making it annoying for building.
By Miku
The road leading to the new bridge needs to be fixed. C'mon, the smooth brush isn't that hard.
Props inside houses are also an issue, making it annoying for building.
The road is already fixed, we wait for lots of changes to push an update though. Which should be very soon as it is needed for the court house.

The props in that one building are supposed to make it hard to build in. It's supposed to just look good. It's the only building in the town like that.
By NeedlessMemeing
The road is already fixed, we wait for lots of changes to push an update though. Which should be very soon as it is needed for the court house.

The props in that one building are supposed to make it hard to build in. It's supposed to just look good. It's the only building in the town like that.
Pretty much all buildings in Williston are like this too, making it painful to build there. I'd prefer something having a roleplay purpose than 'looking good'.
By MattCobra
I beg, please make some more decorations to the Mayor's estate. I think that some security cameras and maybe a gate / fence would look absolutely amazing!
By mr.coco
add a windmill at a farm
By mr.coco
add a windmill at a farm
By NeedlessMemeing
Put some tables and chairs in the courthouse.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!