Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr Who
its kinda confuses me because if u arrest/rob a guy and he fairly resist . after that u came back but u forgot to call it over and u died again because u forgot to do /arrest/robover also they added it on raid thing like if u die on raid if u cameback without calling it over u continue the raid and start killing thats kos

also new life rp can be helpfull because . if someone died because of their fault without calling it over after that they should do like automatically called over right

tnx :) hope u like it
By Dutchy
It's your fault for not calling over the arrest/robbery.
And the 2nd example is an entirely different thing, that's you still killing them, not thrm killing you.

The idea of it automatically calling off should be possible, but it's not too much to ask to simply do /arrestover or /robover.
By Mr Who
It's your fault for not calling over the arrest/robbery.
And the 2nd example is an entirely different thing, that's you still killing them, not thrm killing you.

The idea of it automatically calling off should be possible, but it's not too much to ask to simply do /arrestover or /robover.
tnx for the reply tho
By OldManEtwon
I think adding a plugin that automatically does /raidover or /arrestover or /robover that it would make the rp experience better. This is due to another rp server that I played on me and my friend Silver were constantly at war with the largest group on that server that had admins on their side. It was amusing because one time we were about to be banned for mass kos, but our excuse for killing was that they never did /raidover, and that they were mass kosing us. This got a few of them banned making it very amusing for us.
By Danny Dog
I think adding a plugin that automatically does /raidover or /arrestover or /robover that it would make the rp experience better. This is due to another rp server that I played on me and my friend Silver were constantly at war with the largest group on that server that had admins on their side. It was amusing because one time we were about to be banned for mass kos, but our excuse for killing was that they never did /raidover, and that they were mass kosing us. This got a few of them banned making it very amusing for us.

It's common sense to call it over if you have read the rules.
By OldManEtwon

It's common sense to call it over if you have read the rules.
Yes but some lack common sense which is unfortunate

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!