Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Helena
If you don't know what a nerf is. Googel "nerf anf buff"
So my suggestion is to remove the perk that donators have to buy and sell attachments. The reason is because if you get a gun. Even if ii is unloaded ans no attachments. All you need to do ks to be a donator to get ammo and atrachments. The ammo part is ok but the attachments is too much considering that there are more donator players everyday in ph and the amount keeps growing, and all this makes weaponsmith kind of useless. I am already expecting multiple -1 on this so give me your opinion.
By Loxtonjoel
So my suggestion is to remove the perk that donators have to buy and sell attachments. The reason is because if you get a gun. Even if ii is unloaded ans no attachments. All you need to do ks to be a donator to get ammo and atrachments. The ammo part is ok but the attachments is too much considering that there are more donator players everyday in ph and the amount keeps growing, and all this makes weaponsmith kind of useless. I am already expecting multiple -1 on this so give me your opinion.
Replace it with anything that is equal benefit to them and I will +1 this
By Helena
Replace it with anything that is equal benefit to them and I will +1 this
if the suggestion about removing the benefit of a personal vehicle for all the roles except mechanic was accepted i would say "donators can buy a vehicle that they choose in roleplay" but in this case it's hard to find something that can replace said perk. maybe add the gun kit? or a specific item to have access to no matter what role you have?
Last edited by Helena on March 8th, 2017, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Loxtonjoel
help me think on this one lox. ;-)
You the one making the suggestion lol
By Helena
help me think on this one lox. ;-)
You the one making the suggestion lol
Edited it
Can't rlly think about a perk that can replace that.
The only thing that comes to me it's to let donators select 1 item and have a kit to get it for free every 2 or more hours, OR, give esp no recoil aimbot noclip to donators (or idk, need to spend time on this idea)
By Killer Kitty
I agree there is no point of this -1
By Lewd Catt
I think they don't need to remove attachment from Donator, because they already pay with real money. Removing that features only make the Donator feel stressful about bought the Rank
By Possum
I highly doubt they would consider removing a perk as it could be the reason someone donated to ph, it's unfair.
By Killer Kitty
I agree

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!