Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Pablo Escobar.
it's a pain salvaging something on pandahut bec it's so slow - especially in big amounts.
I am suggesting we can fast salvage - or just speed it up
By Miku
No, the goal is to torture you for your every mistake as long as possible, so you can think about how much a disappointment you are to your entire family.
Mr AJ, TomatoChunks liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
No, the goal is to torture you for your every mistake as long as possible, so you can think about how much a disappointment you are to your entire family.
Men I forgot what family u talking bout men's this is big escobar family selling escobar fold
Mr AJ liked this
By wonslowcar
Men I forgot what family u talking bout men's this is big escobar family selling escobar fold
just wait the 5 seconds lol
By Pablo Escobar.
just wait the 5 seconds lol
Men more like 8 seconds, and if you have a lot to salvage it's a pain
By Jerry / Tony
Lol one time I salvaged my whole base to sell it and it took me like 20 minutes so yes it is torture.
By Jerry / Tony
Also the only reason you say this is because you got a base wipe warning so you had to salvage like 200 bullet proof glass lol.
By Miku
Vote on this in Discord #Announcements
Pablo Escobar. liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!