Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ProAFK12
This is probably one of the dumbest rules yet it doesn't seem to have a purpose besides making people fear gettting banned because they shot someone that was too far or the cop not shooting because they think their too far range finders are too expensive to bring to raids theres no point
pvt amar liked this
By Apples
If we were to remove the radius, the raiders would get snipers and kill anyone they can see. If the raid is in Seattle, what would stop them from going around the streets killing everyone (someone is breaking into the base)?
I see your point that the radius is too small, I would agree with increasing it, but definitely not removing it.
By ZERO
Increasing it would cause the same issues of "making people fear getting banned because they shot someone that was too far or the cop not shooting because they think their too far range..." I think the rule should stay the same. I agree with Apples' point on raiders just shooting everyone, but I think it should stay the same and not be removed.
By Aren
By Lex Of Talionis
Picture this. 6 man raid in Seattle, guns blazing killing every single person in Seattle because there isn't a range limit on Base raids. It isn't kos because they're in raid zones. Total Chaos and a hassle for the logs, I'd say no.
By Quavo
If we were to remove the radius, the raiders would get snipers and kill anyone they can see. If the raid is in Seattle, what would stop them from going around the streets killing everyone (someone is breaking into the base)?
I see your point that the radius is too small, I would agree with increasing it, but definitely not removing it.
Basically the Purge for Raiders lol
By pvt amar
i do believe a radius is necessary for raiders to avoid cross map sniping and many other things.
other solutions to reduce the confusion on the raid zone radius can be implemented.
i do believe it’s ok now

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!