Supreme Leader wrote:Also, if you do not surrender, that is Fail Fear RP. As if no surrender is called, you do put your life above all other things. So if you do not surrender you technically can be banned/warned for Fail Fear RP.
Basically we don't have a choice right?
Technically, yes. If you don’t surrender within 5 minutes, you will be on the run the rest of your time at RP, until you die. Being on the run is not putting your life above all other things. So the rules do contradict, therefore we MUST remove kill warrants.
I like how that's your sole reason as to why they must be removed: 'I don't want to spend 20 mins of my time in a room, so I'll knowingly get myself into deep shit until I'm killed.'[/quote]
- Complicates roleplay
- Gives a reason for cops to KOS
- Huge disadvantage for person with kill warrant they cannot kill police unless they are hit (all the police has to do it walk really close to you and kill you with a shotgun, so no chance for self defense)
- You can’t really use common sense with this
- RP was fine without it
- Situation that happened with KillerClown and I. I had a kill warrant placed on me and KillerClown joined around a minute later. Saw there was a kill warrant on me, so he killed me before the 5 minutes were up
- If the cop doesn’t see you say i surrender in world chat, you will be KOSed which makes the staff members job more troublesome and gets the cop banned for 12 hours (if it any added, a lot would be better)
- Once a warrant has been issued and the player is told to surrender, he has up to 5 minutes to surrender at the designated area, if the time frame has expired, and he has not shown up, that then makes that player immediately KoSable by any police officer, this warning must be in the WORLD chat. Up to 5 minutes? So the cop can give less than 5 minutes technically"
Also, it is an amazing reason as it contradicts another rule. You can't argue that reason, so your last resort is to try and offend me.