Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Moderators: RP Administrator, Global Moderators, RP Moderator, RP Trial Mod, Forum Moderator, RP Super Mod

User avatar
By The Unknown
#157602
Apples wrote:Also, if you do not surrender, that is Fail Fear RP. As if no surrender is called, you do put your life above all other things. So if you do not surrender you technically can be banned/warned for Fail Fear RP.

Basically we don't have a choice right?
User avatar
By Apples
#157610
Supreme Leader wrote:
Apples wrote:Also, if you do not surrender, that is Fail Fear RP. As if no surrender is called, you do put your life above all other things. So if you do not surrender you technically can be banned/warned for Fail Fear RP.

Basically we don't have a choice right?

Technically, yes. If you don’t surrender within 5 minutes, you will be on the run the rest of your time at RP, until you die. Being on the run is not putting your life above all other things. So the rules do contradict, therefore we MUST remove kill warrants.
User avatar
By NeedlessMemeing
#157623
Apples wrote:
Supreme Leader wrote:
Apples wrote:Also, if you do not surrender, that is Fail Fear RP. As if no surrender is called, you do put your life above all other things. So if you do not surrender you technically can be banned/warned for Fail Fear RP.

Basically we don't have a choice right?

Technically, yes. If you don’t surrender within 5 minutes, you will be on the run the rest of your time at RP, until you die. Being on the run is not putting your life above all other things. So the rules do contradict, therefore we MUST remove kill warrants.

I like how that's your sole reason as to why they must be removed: 'I don't want to spend 20 mins of my time in a room, so I'll knowingly get myself into deep shit until I'm killed.'
User avatar
By Apples
#157628
NeedlessMemeing wrote:
Apples wrote:
Supreme Leader wrote:Also, if you do not surrender, that is Fail Fear RP. As if no surrender is called, you do put your life above all other things. So if you do not surrender you technically can be banned/warned for Fail Fear RP.

Basically we don't have a choice right?

Technically, yes. If you don’t surrender within 5 minutes, you will be on the run the rest of your time at RP, until you die. Being on the run is not putting your life above all other things. So the rules do contradict, therefore we MUST remove kill warrants.

I like how that's your sole reason as to why they must be removed: 'I don't want to spend 20 mins of my time in a room, so I'll knowingly get myself into deep shit until I'm killed.'[/quote]
"Reasons:
- Complicates roleplay
- Gives a reason for cops to KOS
- Huge disadvantage for person with kill warrant they cannot kill police unless they are hit (all the police has to do it walk really close to you and kill you with a shotgun, so no chance for self defense)
- You can’t really use common sense with this
- RP was fine without it
- Situation that happened with KillerClown and I. I had a kill warrant placed on me and KillerClown joined around a minute later. Saw there was a kill warrant on me, so he killed me before the 5 minutes were up
- If the cop doesn’t see you say i surrender in world chat, you will be KOSed which makes the staff members job more troublesome and gets the cop banned for 12 hours (if it any added, a lot would be better)
- Once a warrant has been issued and the player is told to surrender, he has up to 5 minutes to surrender at the designated area, if the time frame has expired, and he has not shown up, that then makes that player immediately KoSable by any police officer, this warning must be in the WORLD chat. Up to 5 minutes? So the cop can give less than 5 minutes technically"
Also, it is an amazing reason as it contradicts another rule. You can't argue that reason, so your last resort is to try and offend me.
User avatar
By NeedlessMemeing
#157629
Apples wrote:"Reasons:
- Complicates roleplay
- Gives a reason for cops to KOS
- Huge disadvantage for person with kill warrant they cannot kill police unless they are hit (all the police has to do it walk really close to you and kill you with a shotgun, so no chance for self defense)
- You can’t really use common sense with this
- RP was fine without it
- Situation that happened with KillerClown and I. I had a kill warrant placed on me and KillerClown joined around a minute later. Saw there was a kill warrant on me, so he killed me before the 5 minutes were up
- If the cop doesn’t see you say i surrender in world chat, you will be KOSed which makes the staff members job more troublesome and gets the cop banned for 12 hours (if it any added, a lot would be better)
- Once a warrant has been issued and the player is told to surrender, he has up to 5 minutes to surrender at the designated area, if the time frame has expired, and he has not shown up, that then makes that player immediately KoSable by any police officer, this warning must be in the WORLD chat. Up to 5 minutes? So the cop can give less than 5 minutes technically"
Also, it is an amazing reason as it contradicts another rule. You can't argue that reason, so your last resort is to try and offend me.

The fact that you said they 'MUST' be removed makes it seem like that's the one you're revolving around the most. You could of suggested some ways to change warrants, but you're fixed on removing them altogether.
User avatar
By BurntToast
#157632
NeedlessMemeing wrote:The fact that you said they 'MUST' be removed makes it seem like that's the one you're revolving around the most. You could of suggested some ways to change warrants, but you're fixed on removing them altogether.


If you read, his suggestion was given multiple things that can change these, and he laid out the rules that are contradicting with kill warrants showing they need to be worked on which would require for the addition of warrants to be REMOVED until they’re fixed.
Apples liked this
User avatar
By The Unknown
#157640
I actually like the idea. When I'm a criminal on 10, I get kill warrants left and right. They're hella annoying. When I have to set kill warrants, I put myself in the criminals place to feel what I would be like having tons of police searching the map just to take out someone. Kill warrants are basically overpowered bounties and the cops are hitmen. But the catch is, you cannot fight back unless you get hit and usually, you don't know where they hit you from and you just end up dying and losing hard earned items. Warrants irl, they involve police searching the place for the person and taking them in alive. Also, it involves them raiding the persons home.
Basically my verdict is, kill warrants are op bounties and they need to be removed.
So fat +1
Last edited by The Unknown on December 9th, 2018, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apples liked this
User avatar
By NeedlessMemeing
#157689
The Unknown wrote:I actually like the idea. When I'm a criminal on 10, I get kill warrants left. They're hella annoying. When I have to set kill warrants, I put myself in the criminals place to feel what I would be like having tons of police searching the map just to take out someone. Kill warrants are basically overpowered bounties and the cops are hitmen. But the catch is, you cannot fight back unless you get hit and usually, you don't know where they hit you from and you just end up dying and losing hard earned items. Warrants irl, they involve police searching the place for the person and taking them in alive. Also, it involves them raiding the persons home.
Basically my verdict is, kill warrants are op bounties and they need to be removed.
So fat +1

They're not really OP if you want to surrender. At that time, the player can make the choice to surrender and have it basically be an arrest, or go on the run and then get killed a different time. Maybe it'd be better if they expired, but removing them would leave a big hole in terms of what to do with major crimes, because arrests are pretty easy to evade, especially with the stupid bandit system.
User avatar
By The Unknown
#157729
NeedlessMemeing wrote:
The Unknown wrote:I actually like the idea. When I'm a criminal on 10, I get kill warrants left. They're hella annoying. When I have to set kill warrants, I put myself in the criminals place to feel what I would be like having tons of police searching the map just to take out someone. Kill warrants are basically overpowered bounties and the cops are hitmen. But the catch is, you cannot fight back unless you get hit and usually, you don't know where they hit you from and you just end up dying and losing hard earned items. Warrants irl, they involve police searching the place for the person and taking them in alive. Also, it involves them raiding the persons home.
Basically my verdict is, kill warrants are op bounties and they need to be removed.
So fat +1

They're not really OP if you want to surrender. At that time, the player can make the choice to surrender and have it basically be an arrest, or go on the run and then get killed a different time. Maybe it'd be better if they expired, but removing them would leave a big hole in terms of what to do with major crimes, because arrests are pretty easy to evade, especially with the stupid bandit system.

I see what your getting at but my opinion stands

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!