Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Moderators: RP Administrator, Global Moderators, RP Moderator, RP Trial Mod, RP Super Mod

By PhantomPear
I feel the mayor should be able to warrant because the mayor is basically the equivelant of a Captain but off duty. This will make it so warrants are used more and you still must have good reasoning.
By Social Skillz
+1
By PhantomPear
King_Of_Spades wrote:Uhh, they really aren't? They can't call raids, can't arrest. The mayor's duty is to create reasonable laws, and work to help the town through politics.

As i said The Mayor is basically the equivalent of an Off-Duty Captain with the power it has. And im sure they should be able to administer a warrant
By King_Of_Spades
PhantomPear wrote:
King_Of_Spades wrote:Uhh, they really aren't? They can't call raids, can't arrest. The mayor's duty is to create reasonable laws, and work to help the town through politics.

As i said The Mayor is basically the equivalent of an Off-Duty Captain with the power it has. And im sure they should be able to administer a warrant

If mayors were allowed to warrant, they'd need a way to obtain evidence, depending on the laws that are warrantable if broken. So if having 30+ berries required a warrant, the Mayor would require ./checkplayer in order to be able to place that warrant, can't go off of pure speculation.
By Orange
+1 for 2 reasons

The mayor is supposed to be the leader of the police force.

Had same problem when I was Mayor.
By MattCobra
+1
By Yoseph
+1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!