Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Danny Dog
It says I need to be in a state shop?

Also please add the munition boxes to the shop.

Also 28000 - 28006 can't be brought (western guns)

Also TKVehicles

Can I get a list of everything in the shop. There's quite a bit of stuff I'd like to use but can't, I'd imagine it's the same for others.
By Miku
The modded items not being in shop is intentional
Mushy liked this
By Danny Dog
The modded items not being in shop is intentional
But then what's the point of the mods?
By Miku
Most of them can be crafted or bought at state shop, vehicles will eventually be the same
Mushy liked this
By Danny Dog
Most of them can be crafted or bought at state shop, vehicles will eventually be the same
How about things already in the game. Such as the IDs 28000-28006, French vehicles etc.
By Helena
How about things already in the game. Such as the IDs 28000-28006, French vehicles etc.
these are still aviable in the shop. all items that come from the mod are ment to be obtained through crafting just how miku stated above
By Danny Dog
these are still aviable in the shop. all items that come from the mod are ment to be obtained through crafting just how miku stated above
Those aren't modded items. They're just not in the store.
By Miku
French Vehicles were added
Canyon weapons won't be
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!