Get Help from RP Staff here!
By candyvan
Hey, if you are here you are most probably set but if you are not, here are some suggestions and information
Now I'm going to start with a brief history of myself in pandahut and suggestions from me to you

I was just testing out random servers because my favorite server was down and I saw Pandahut RP#10
I never tried RP so I decided to join and playfully build a house, surprisingly, I decided to take effort into building that house and my first role ever was the builder because I loved building when I was building, I had time to learn about this server and it helped me gain interest. This is why I suggest using the Builder role first. after hours of building and trading, I decided to become a cop which made me place more effort into the server and learn more about it, then, it was all business. Just for your information, the Police Officer role gives you 200 dollars every hour.
I totally suggest new people following my path as I myself lose interest in servers fairly easily and I believe if you follow this particular path you have time to have fun.

Have Fun! ;-)
-Candyvan

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!