Get Help from RP Staff here!
By Dark Peace
I got for an hour because I defended my friend. So he is what went down there were these two farmers I and my friend went to say hi and then one started swinging at us then he started hitting my friend and then I killed that one guy who was hitting my friend and then the other farmer started hitting me so I killed him. Then I was tped because I killed the 1st guy trying to defend my friend I don't know how defending you're friend is against the rules. It is not kos (kill on sight) has we talked to them before one tried to kill my friend. It is not rdm (random deathmatch) because it is not random he was attacking my friend so I attacked him back. Lastly it is not unfair because he was gonna kill my friend. The admin that dealt with me and banned me said I rdm/kos/unfairly killed him and that I am not allowed to fight him if he is attacking my friend because the admin said he was allowed to attack my friend and I could not defend because then that guy would have gotten banned and my friends inventory would have gotten wiped. Which I was in the moment I was not gonna call a admin and think my friend's loot would have been lost which took hours to get so I killed the guy. The admin did not even warn me just banned me for an hour.
By Aren

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!