Get Help from RP Staff here!
I took a LOOONG break from PH to work on college, and before this, I had over 8 million bamboo, I understand this could raise some questions, the way I made this was simply 1.8million bamboo was made from berry farming with no raids on it, so continuous bamboo income, and the rest was a lot just from /sell cooked bass to the shop, I fished, and paid fisherman to get me raw bass, also as many know I had a group of about 25, so they would continuously fish and get me the raw bass for about a month, the outcome was a lot of bamboo! Obviously back then it was harder to make bamboo! My balance was cleared and I questioned this and then I was so busy to try and get it back I had to go on my break, now after being reminded of it I am wondering why it was cleared and if I can get it back please! also I had mvp back then on my old account when I used it and that gave me the mvp money I was taken from! that's 2.1 million bamboo from mvp and berries taken, and about 6million from fish! Please respond as soon as possible!
Told by Miku to add this 76561198405916928
Hello,

Your transaction logs were caught by our records as having been the recipient of 4 million Bamboo on 2017-08-19 at 10:23:28 AM, which was your very first transaction on RP. You also had this amount for a total of 5 days, as we subsequently removed 3,970,174 of illegitimately acquired Bamboo from your account on 2017-08-26 at 08:25:45 PM.

After this matter was settled and we identified your account’s owner, you continued to play for another 9 months, until on 2018-05-25 you took an extended break and only logged in occasionally. Your account became more active again at the start of December and we see that you have purchased a few ranks since then, including an upgrade to your MVP rank.

You seem confused about the timeline of events, as you purchased your MVP rank on 2018-05-18, while the illegitimate funds were removed from your account 9 months prior to this. There were no instances of Bamboo removal from your account before or after August 2017, when you had no rank. This makes it impossible for our actions to have deducted from Bamboo that you acquired 9 months later.

Keep in mind that 8 million Bamboo is an absolutely astronomical amount, especially back in 2017. Our top supporters of over $500+ struggle to come close. It is clear to anyone remotely familiar with PH RP that such figures would eventually raise red flags, demanding prompt action from us, which is exactly what happened.

We did not target you nor were you the only player to have benefited from this glitch. All players who have made Bamboo using economy glitches or exploits have also had their balances adjusted.

In case you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new topic or email us directly, at contact@pandahut.net.
Miku, Apples liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!