Get Help from RP Staff here!
By XENOS
Hello. I have recently received a great disservice on behalf of the Pandahut Roleplay staff team. When I was being talked to by a couple of the staff members on Pandahut Roleplay server #10, I was told repeatedly (possibly FOUR TIMES) to "cut the voice changer". However, I have been around the Pandahut Unturned gaming community for quite some time now, and it is a well known fact that I do not, in fact, have a voice changer in use at any point in time e v e r.
Obviously the pitch of my voice, as well as my diaphragm and muscles around the general internal and external throat area are completely out of my control and cannot be manipulated in any way, shape or form. With that being said, I do not understand why my name has been scorned in this way. To anyone seeing this, please use the hashtag #stopthehate to post on MySpace, Teamspeak, and your respective grammy and grampy's facebook timelines to spread the word of this injustice to any other good patriotic folk that may be experiencing such things. Thank you.
By PhantomPear
who the hell uses myspace anymore
By Mushy
Hello. I have recently received a great disservice on behalf of the Pandahut Roleplay staff team. When I was being talked to by a couple of the staff members on Pandahut Roleplay server #10, I was told repeatedly (possibly FOUR TIMES) to "cut the voice changer". However, I have been around the Pandahut Unturned gaming community for quite some time now, and it is a well known fact that I do not, in fact, have a voice changer in use at any point in time e v e r.
Obviously the pitch of my voice, as well as my diaphragm and muscles around the general internal and external throat area are completely out of my control and cannot be manipulated in any way, shape or form. With that being said, I do not understand why my name has been scorned in this way. To anyone seeing this, please use the hashtag #stopthehate to post on MySpace, Teamspeak, and your respective grammy and grampy's facebook timelines to spread the word of this injustice to any other good patriotic folk that may be experiencing such things. Thank you.
Hello,

If you wish to report a player or Staff member for harassment, please create a report here.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!