Get Help from RP Staff here!
By coco11211
Ever Since I got permabanned I cant join it has a grey screen and says queue full and yes I got ban appeal accepted
By xDreamLand
Hi,

You kinda answered yourself there! :P

You are/were stuck in the waiting queue. The server has a total of 22 slots for players without a rank. The other 2 slots are reserved for MVP+ members and Staff-Members. You probably attempted to join while the server had 22/24 players! Just attempt to join a couple of times OR try again in a few minutes.

If problems still occur while the server is for example only having 18/24 players, than please file a new reply. Locked.

Sincerly,
~Trial Moderator, xDreamLand
By Aren
Hi,

You kinda answered yourself there! :P

You are/were stuck in the waiting queue. The server has a total of 22 slots for players without a rank. The other 2 slots are reserved for MVP+ members and Staff-Members. You probably attempted to join while the server had 22/24 players! Just attempt to join a couple of times OR try again in a few minutes.

If problems still occur while the server is for example only having 18/24 players, than please file a new reply. Locked.

Sincerly,
~Trial Moderator, xDreamLand
Non MVP+ can't get stuck in the que to my knowledge :p as the que takes place once the server is full
xDreamLand, Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!